Adventure Shopping!

XTreme

This is a first.......and you won't see shit like this on ButtRider that's for sure! Tell 'em @Tym

OK here we go......on the road from Chirivel to Oria......destination Albox!

1.jpg.8ecdecb43f677b034dbe6b1d4d2b9b8a.jpg

And here is Albox in the province of Almeria......the town that has no drains in the streets. Don't ask.....this is Spain!

2.jpg.13341976c876456f53bc9b149c643e35.jpg

The first Brit shop......where we usually get teabags in bulk. Had to make do with 4 boxes of 300 for the time being.

Stocks were pretty much depleted and you can guess why. But I can't discuss that particular topic as I'm as subject to the same rules as everybody else.

3.jpg.dbe485ead4a19ba4eb3afd996f7f47f0.jpg

Then onto the next Brit shop.......and couldn't park cos the place was full of fucking twats! So it was revert to the old Rep's trick of double parking with hazards on and boot open. Unloading you see.

As you all know I'm not temperamentally suited to walking!

6.jpg.1e9c54b4fd3b7861b3f5b5f2760f03d3.jpg

And here's the shop......

5.jpg.b845054800c9256de3de6eb4d2beea4c.jpg

Amazingly we met a Welsh woman in there........it's very rare to see other Welsh outside Wales.

She was from Cardiff funnily enough.......and I was really surprised she didn't tell me to "Fuck off back to Swansea you Jack bastard!" That's a first!

Anyway......we did a quick Supermarket Sweep in there and off we went again......back into Granada province.

7.jpg.ae62cd96d1ebc05eda3eaf30c7025e64.jpg

It was 14C in Albox......yet only 4C where we live! 

You gotta be hard to survive where I live......just getting out of bed is Rugged Individualism!  :classic_cool:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Swagman said:

4c is fuck all it’s colder here than that, and it’ll still be colder and wetter in the summer.?

I've been here since 2005 Keith......my metabolism has changed!

I have much more tolerance for higher temperatures and much less tolerance for lower temperatures.

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've been here since 2005 Keith......my metabolism has changed!

I have much more tolerance for higher temperatures and much less tolerance for lower temperatures.

Pleased you don’t suffer the heat then.?

Just now, Swagman said:

Pleased you don’t suffer the heat then.?

When you're out in 45C it's hard......no doubt about it.

But not as hard as it is for those who come here on holiday......or those who have only recently come here.

I think @Clive struggles with it?

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When you're out in 45C it's hard......no doubt about it.

But not as hard as it is for those who come here on holiday......or those who have only recently come here.

I think @Clive struggles with it?

I struggle when it gets to 30 here especially in my gay leathers.?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Not just his ass!

@BusBoy........ @Swagman wants to see you naked for some reason.

andy richter eye roll GIF

Just going on what you said in that private message, it really can’t be that strange looking, guess I’ll take your word for it.?

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Showing most of everything ?...still got the stains on Bish,s seat.?

......and the cheese on the tank! 

Not even T-Cut will remove it!

team america vomit GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have given up trying to remove it!?

I have a grinder that might shift it or better still the wife has spare cheese grater that’s sure to work.????

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

They all do. I dont do necrophilia though and that sedentary fat old fucker will have a stroke when he sees me in the buff.

Yeh.....he is a bit of a fucking state I know!

But with my past history I'm unlikely to attract discerning motorcyclists am I?

Just now, BusBoy said:

I wish I could be kinder Pete, but I've never seen shit float uphill.

I could have been a contender!

But I did get @Tym's ban on CycleWorld reversed when I pretended to be.......

tony danza GIF

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

They all do. I dont do necrophilia though and that sedentary fat old fucker will have a stroke when he sees me in the buff.

Yuck what a sight that would be, i feel real poorly now.

21 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yuck what a sight that would be, i feel real poorly now.

Talking of poorly.......are you fully recovered now?

For those of you who don't know, Swagman had Covid in the first wave early in the year. So did @Mawsley as well!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Talking of poorly.......are you fully recovered now?

For those of you who don't know, Swagman had Covid in the first wave early in the year. So did @Mawsley as well!

Thanks for asking Pete, yeah I think I just about over it now took about 8 months to feel just about right, I don’t want to go there again in a hurry.?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Thanks for asking Pete, yeah I think I just about over it now took about 8 months to feel just about right, I don’t want to go there again in a hurry.?

Good to hear mate, me n the missus are sure we had it before the first wave hit in December 19, I was diagnosed with the norovirus then a kidney infection straight after which is exactly the same symptoms as my aunts work colleague who was diagnosed with covid, when I was ill I lost around 2 stone in weight and was almost admitted to hospital.

It wasnt a kind illness but gladly we all have so far got through it all 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Good to hear mate, me n the missus are sure we had it before the first wave hit in December 19, I was diagnosed with the norovirus then a kidney infection straight after which is exactly the same symptoms as my aunts work colleague who was diagnosed with covid, when I was ill I lost around 2 stone in weight and was almost admitted to hospital.

Oh yeh.....I remember that Rich.

It does sound like Covid but back then it was in it's infancy......bit of an unknown.

Just now, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.....I remember that Rich.

It does sound like Covid but back then it was in it's infancy......bit of an unknown.

Yeah it was just before it all went national news, at the time we had one of our friends staying with us and the 3 of us decided to go out to a pub for some food and drinks and bowling in town......now it wasnt particularly cold but I had lots of clothing on and I was still shivering cold like I'd just been dunked in a frozen pond and whipped with an arctic wind then in the bowling alley I literally went to sleep whilst the wife and friend had a few games of bowling.....and it was extremely loud but I didnt care lol

14 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah I remember you thought that you had it early in the year, I think we are all very lucky mate.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

you need some of those scandinavian style shorts with the bib and braces :classic_laugh:

You mean those thigh slippers that yodel, think I’ll stick with my open crotch ones thanks.?