Video of today’s jaunt

Skippy

Not my video but done by one of the pillion passengers from today’s little jaunt on the tarmac. Headed up to Aledo from the Mazarrón area and then back via some small caminos.

Don’t let the sun fool you, it was proper chilly at the top.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Brilliant Ray!

You lot got it easy on the coast......didn't go above 4 here today and the road is still iced up from this morning.

And we got -5 tonight again!

I never thought of Spain like in my head its always hot there. Here it's 2.5ºc and dry at the moment but go 18 miles north of here and its been covered in snow all week we had a bit last night but it didn't stick

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I never thought of Spain like in my head its always hot there. Here it's 2.5ºc and dry at the moment but go 18 miles north of here and its been covered in snow all week we had a bit last night but it didn't stick

If you're near to the coast like Ray is then it's much warmer during the Winter months than here.

• Like 1

Thanks gents, yep there’s some decent places to explore and we are lucky with the winter weather, it’s one of the reasons we chose this area. No very tourist orientated and great climate.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Thanks gents, yep there’s some decent places to explore and we are lucky with the winter weather, it’s one of the reasons we chose this area. No very tourist orientated and great climate.

And nice Brit neighbours! :wank4az: