I went on a ride to cheer up before the end of year

Pedro

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Well done Pedro, that's a pretty good effort imo.  You could pehaps get off and talk to the camera when you're at the points of interest like the convent ?

The bonus was the nice view of your arse when you stood up on the pegs :classic_laugh: :classic_laugh: :classic_unsure:

Did more of that than usual as i had wet pants:classic_tongue:

Glad you like the view Bob :classic_huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

You're killing it for me dude.....?

You are just jealous of Pedro's younger backside...... lol

I'm about as jealous of Pedro's backside as I am of his shiny head! :classic_laugh:

Now his bike......well that's a different matter! :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sometimes you really need to spell it out for the old guys. ?

I really need some proper wet and cold weather riding pants to go with the jacket

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I'm about as jealous of Pedro's backside as I am of his shiny head! :classic_laugh:

Now his bike......well that's a different matter! :littleguy:

The head, I don’t have a choice but at least it’s practical now :littleguy:

The bike, I really like it. Would not trade, only add different ones

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sometimes you really need to spell it out for the old guys. ?

Well, when we old guys see wet spots, we just assume. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Pedro said:

The head, I don’t have a choice but at least it’s practical now :littleguy:

Just flash a smile and the UK guys go quiet! lol :wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, skyrider said:

gore-tex pants are what you need warm and waterproof ?

Got a pair ordered, I’m a weird size, but everything related to productions and dates is messed up and delayed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Got a pair ordered, I’m a weird size, but everything related to productions and dates is messed up and delayed.

yeah im a weird size also 32 waist and a 23" inside leg, no wonder XT calls me stumpy :classic_laugh:

7 minutes ago, skyrider said:

and 5ft 6" overall ?

So you're 5'6"" with a 23" inside leg......and I'm around 5'11" with 35" inside leg. I think I got some of your legs somehow! :classic_laugh:

I used to get strange looks from bike salesmen who were taller than me when they would sit on a bike and be on tippy toes......and suggest the lower seat for me.

Then I'd sit on it with both feet on the floor and legs bent! They'd just look me up and down bewildered. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

yeah im a weird size also 32 waist and a 23" inside leg, no wonder XT calls me stumpy :classic_laugh:

My problem is slightly the other way, I'm a 32 or 33' waist, a 48 or 50 in european sizing, and most pants rise a little up on the boot once in riding position, so ideally i need a little longer sizing, which wouldn't be a problem since a few manufacturers make them, I like Dainese. Wouldn't be a problem except deliveries and stocks have been failing a lot since covid started, it'll just take a little longer.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you're 5'6"" with a 23" inside leg......and I'm around 5'11" with 35" inside leg. I think I got some of your legs somehow! :classic_laugh:

I used to get strange looks from bike salesmen who were taller than me when they would sit on a bike and be on tippy toes......and suggest the lower seat for me.

Then I'd sit on it with both feet on the floor and legs bent! They'd just look me up and down bewildered. :classic_laugh:

well i must have a long body and short legs ?

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

My problem is slightly the other way, I'm a 32 or 33' waist, a 48 or 50 in european sizing, and most pants rise a little up on the boot once in riding position, so ideally i need a little longer sizing, which wouldn't be a problem since a few manufacturers make them, I like Dainese. Wouldn't be a problem except deliveries and stocks have been failing a lot since covid started, it'll just take a little longer.

yes i think all deliveries are on a go slow at the moment 

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

23"?! Funking hell, I'm 34" - that's almost an entire nob length difference.