BOTM November picture submission thread

Pedro

So, peoples, this month I'll adjust dates, you can submit pictures taken from October 26th (date of last month's vote) until the 30th November. On the 01st December I'll start a vote and we'll have a winner by the 03rd. 

So from now on I think it'll make more sense to submit pictures taken on that same month, with the winner decided on the 03rd of the current month.

You have until the end of the month to submit a kick-ass picture of your bike taken while on a ride on this period. Scenery is important, bike is important, everything is important! 

Let the games begin...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Can we clarify that @Tym's LooseNuts thing is admissible? It is his!

I am inclined to create a strict "no neon lighting" policy, but that would possibly be viewed as too authoritarian :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Mine will probably be this one, overlooking the hills of Montejunto, on @yen_powell’s suggestion:

FEB2BF07-E51F-42C1-80CD-8011520AAD7B.thumb.jpeg.daced993f4eb36da47dec9d51987d990.jpeg

Feel free to change your submissions without deleting the previous ones by posting a replacement picture, I’ll just go through the thread from end to start.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

I am inclined to create a strict "no neon lighting" policy, but that would possibly be viewed as too authoritarian :classic_laugh:

Why not just say bicycles with pedal assist motors arnt motorcycles and just because im having more fun riding something that isnt doest count. :wave:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm out, haven't ridden a bike since 21st October :classic_sad:

I think the T700 outside the garage with The Leg in the rider's seat could be a vote winner Bob!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This ones got to be a winner, This month we have the dog on a misty mountain road, resting beside a lovely waterfall ?

except the mist is rain ?

IMG_0441.thumb.JPG.abe6d11612ecd594d88ba740e102d1bb.JPG

?  Way to rework my flavor text......  ?

• Haha 1