The Day of the Dead!

XTreme

Public Holiday today in Spain....Día de los Muertos....The Day of the Dead! Though we always think of it as "The Day we Dodged the Bullet".

It also marks 15 years to the day since we got here, so it was only right to celebrate the occasion with a bit of Styling and Profiling.

All done within the perimeters of this area of course......as per the latest Covid directives!

What you see in the pics and vid is not some obscure farm track, it's actually the only direct "road" that connects two towns!

gs63.jpg

gs63a.jpg

gs63b.jpg

gs64.jpg

gs64a.jpg

gs64b.jpg

gs64c.jpg

gs64d.jpg

gs65.jpg

gs65a.jpg

gs65b.jpg

gs66.jpg

gs66a.jpg

gs66b.jpg

gs67.jpg

gs67a.jpg

gs67b.jpg

• Like 5

Those are great looking roads ?

I don't get this 'day of the dead' thing.  My mother-in-law (being Italian) is all over it , but I just don't get it.  It's sooooooooo bloody negative, all that wailing and moaning  .  It get's on my nerves to be honest, why not celebrate people who have passed on in a positive way ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Those are great looking roads ?

I don't get this 'day of the dead' thing.  My mother-in-law (being Italian) is all over it , but I just don't get it.  It's sooooooooo bloody negative, all that wailing and moaning  .  It get's on my nerves to be honest, why not celebrate people who have passed on in a positive way ?

It's a Catholic thing Bob! Don't ask me! 

Catholics are guilty by nature, always feeling sorry or asking forgiveness, they don’t do happy.

It’s not a national holiday, though, yesterday was. And I’m all for national holidays, mainly when there is no confinement in place.