Fourth Weekend of October!

XTreme

Temperatures dipped down below freezing last night and there was word of snow in the hills. ❄️  So after waiting for the ice to melt on our bikes we set off and had some fun.  I almost dropped it when it got really snowy and the mud under the snow becomes very slippery, but managed to stayed vertical. ?. Then we found this awesome spot in the sun with a view. Good spot to let my fingers defrost... ⛄?

7C2DA885-FF62-40AD-9AF6-BC40AEC3579B_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Temperatures dipped down below freezing last night and there was word of snow in the hills. ❄️  So after waiting for the ice to melt on our bikes we set off and had some fun.  I almost dropped it when it got really snowy and the mud under the snow becomes very slippery, but managed to stayed vertical. ?. Then we found this awesome spot in the sun with a view. Good spot to let my fingers defrost... ⛄?

7C2DA885-FF62-40AD-9AF6-BC40AEC3579B_1_201_a.jpeg

Wow.......BOTM shot I'd say! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I didn't think it would be fair to show two lovely bikes, I think I'm only allowed one bike? ?

Yeh.....I think you're right Michelle! Can you clarify @Pedro?

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Sounds like its time for some heated grips

Nice idea, but the extra power draw on the Himalayan would be a lot to ask.... ?  Besides, a certain degree of suffering is good for you! ?

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Nice idea, but the extra power draw on the Himalayan would be a lot to ask.... ?  Besides, a certain degree of suffering is good for you! ?

The bike should have no problem with heated grips and as far as suffering goes, i found heated grips made the difference between staying out riding for the day or turning around to go home after a few hours 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

The bike should have no problem with heated grips and as far as suffering goes, i found heated grips made the difference between staying out riding for the day or turning around to go home after a few hours 

OK Dad ??   The Canadian in me can handle it for now, and besides it gives me something to whine about.  I'm sure when I get old I will want heated palms.....?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but their both the same bike so does it really matter ?

I'm waiting for @Pedro to clarify Fred!

He's got his hands full at the moment apparently.......

Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

OK Dad ??   The Canadian in me can handle it for now, and besides it gives me something to whine about.  I'm sure when I get old I will want heated palms.....?

So what your saying is I'm old I'll have you know 

feeling old GIF by A&E

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

It's crap now we have altered the clocks ?

Don't mind the cold......just hate long winter nights.

But I have the rest of the day now I am retired!?

Not easy here either Clive.....I'm having to wear a jumper now! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

?...... unbelievable!............bet your looking forward to next summers scorching temperatures! ?

I operate more efficiently at 20-25C Clive..........but it's not often it stays within that range!

We're now below it so I gotta dig deep.