Fourth Weekend of October!

XTreme

The clocks are going back an hour for us over here! I wish I could turn the clocks back to 1973 in my case! :littleguy:

And if it all goes according to plan I'll be doing a ride report the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum.  Or any other for that matter!

It will take Dark Motorcycling to levels that nobody could ever have imagined!

Really speaking, this will be something that should be premiered on something like the Discovery Channel!

Not a place like this which (like all it's predecessors) has quickly degenerated into a hangout for weirdos, losers and perverts!

So match that you Casuals!

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, that's quite the hipe, @XTreme

I don't know what I'm going to do. I have a tough day of work calls ahead informing people of price increases, and to me honest all this negative energy from the last few days has drained me, I'm exhausted. Feel like going home for the weekend, maybe see if my new plants have taken, ride a little, but I don't know. Weather is touch and go, it's still raining up north.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

It will take Dark Motorcycling to levels that nobody could ever have imagined!

Really speaking, this will be something that should be premiered on something like the Discovery Channel!

You got the bar end bolt out??????

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

You got the bar end bolt out??????

No Yen!

Dealer job next week once I've fitted the Grip Puppies......still waiting for them to arrive.

They can fit the hand protectors as well....I can't make any sense of the instructions! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's supposed to be pissing down here all weekend.   I've just done an oil change on the Donkey so I was hoping for a ride, looks like that's not going to happen ?

casual GIF

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They can fit the hand protectors as well....I can't make any sense of the instructions! 

Maybe they matches the cheap Oxford Hot grips I bought a while back, all instructions in Polish! Luckily they had pictures as well. I sold them to a friend after realising I needed a pair slightly longer, they have English instructions as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Maybe they matches the cheap Oxford Hot grips I bought a while back, all instructions in Polish! Luckily they had pictures as well. I sold them to a friend after realising I needed a pair slightly longer, they have English instructions as well.

Instructions are in English......but it still means fuck all to me!

Just too many references to brackets and bolts for my liking.

I'm not a big fan of brackets and bolts.

• Haha 1

Looks like rain here too, and the temperatures are starting to drop.  They say perhaps snow in the hills this evening. So best be putting in my jacket and pant liners to keep warm, as a little rain never stopped the Grasshopper. ?.  Also hope to get my seasonal bunch of pumpkins ? later today and then work on my next YouTube video.  I could hype it up like @XTreme but I'll let the final masterpiece speak for itself....??

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

Daughter's wedding tomorrow..........hope she takes her time walking down the aisle tomorrow...

Iam still walking like a penguin.....and about as fast as one!?

Have a good day Clive!

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

Iam still walking like a penguin.....and about as fast as one!?

I’ve got a great walking like a penguin joke, which I’ll write tomorrow because I’m writing from my phone.

The yearly bunch of pumpkins are adding a nice splash of orange around the place. ?  Now I have to come up with the yearly craving ideas... I saw one the other day that looked like a dirt bike helmet, looked really cool! ?

EAD1D3A8-1BA1-4358-BD1C-9758940252EE_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

So the very definition of Dark Motorcycling is a pic of half a bike parked somewhere with no other recognizable features? That makes the foto about as good as one of Buck's.

I do believe El Extremo has gone too not far and is receiving his TOTY points accordingly!

It's just a link Rog!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I would not take him out on said Chinese bike?.

No woman will stick with him cos (sorry to say?) he's a shit!

Is he still at home Clive?

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Fuck no!!!..I asked him to leave about 16 years ago.

He's 40 now....refused to find a job for the last 18 years.?

Shit! He just lives on the dole then?

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

On a brighter note, my back is much better?

Get back to doing some work on the bike next week!.

Takes a while to recover from stuff these days!

I was shattered for days after cleaning the Beemer when I got it.

And it was already pretty clean in the first place! :classic_wacko: