Morocco 2017 - second trip on the R1200GSA

Pedro

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Thinking about it......I pity the poor Customs guy that has to give @yen_powell an anal cavity search.

He'll suffer longterm PTSD after that experience for sure!

Thought I'd told you all about my T.A medical back in my 20s, already been searched!

• Haha 1

I really enjoyed going through all the thousands of pictures to post these reports, although I would rather I had thousands more to just keep going. Maybe editing a video or two in a few weeks or days would be a good idea, maybe once I learn how to do it, although to be honest video with voices is something pretty hard for me to do without falling apart. I have to do it properly alone, though, can't have my dog lifting his ears everytime Maria speaks in a Video as it breaks my heart.

Assuming the Covid situation is handled next year, I will visit Morocco by myself in 2021. It'll be extra hard because on top of going without her, it was in Tangier that I lost Maria in 2018. But, if it's the same as posting these reports, it'll be tough but at the same time feel familiar.

We'll see.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Some epic riding stuff in these reports.

The colour of those school buildings are fantastic and that was a great bit of youtube of the goats moving about in the tree. I suppose we’re just not used to seeing cattle in trees, may as well have been an episode of the magic roundabout with cows up there! ?

We have a lot of wild goats in Cheddar George and when they’re clinging to the rock face on the road above you you can’t help but feel wary ones about to ping off! Here’s a of one of them looming over the road below and one silly billy that simply went to far. They climb trees too.

Hope you get to really enjoy Morocco when you get back there. 

0A70ED35-16BC-4758-9351-8FD8F4A71DBA.thumb.jpeg.2f1ed62a411f48d74849598f4a35e0ac.jpeg

68BA60FF-2441-4740-94E4-438FF8B7EC9B.thumb.jpeg.fa5a97a3fcc959c979ff525b1c3813a8.jpeg

• Like 2