Third Weekend of September!

XTreme

Supposed to rain itself out today, and weekend looks clear with manageable temperatures at last.

185594521_Screenshot2020-09-18132605.jpg.94e3b9fe9bf70a9292d1a4488c92fd11.jpg

Not sure if the wife is going to drag me to the shops tomorrow (I'm not mentioning it just in case) but Sunday I'll be out.

Hopefully to that remote abandoned village in the Sierra de Segura that's been on hold for the last couple of months due to the heat!

lg.jpg.013afbc062a329ffc7419cc80c1deaf9.jpg

What are you guys up to?

• Like 3

Well it’s stopped raining here and the sun is out but haven’t got enough time to get out today so tomorrow it is then! No specific plans but having just cleaned the Himalayan after it’s last foray into the dusty countryside I think it deserves a relatively clean ride around the local twisty roads.

I’ll meet up with the rest of the old farts and see where the mood takes us!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Well it’s stopped raining here and the sun is out but haven’t got enough time to get out today so tomorrow it is then! No specific plans but having just cleaned the Himalayan after it’s last foray into the dusty countryside I think it deserves a relatively clean ride around the local twisty roads.

I’ll meet up with the rest of the old farts and see where the mood takes us!

Pics and/or Vid or it never happened Ray! :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Today I'm off to get my fuel for the week-end as we do. I also have a spot in mind I want to stop at to see about getting some fun pics. Going to try and defend my BOTM win.... ?  Then tomorrow RAIN or SHINE ? we want to explore a forest service road we have not been down.  I also really want to get to some video editing as well, last week-end got too busy.

• Like 4

If you dint notice i finally learned how to trim  parts of a vid from a vid, what decade is this again? This is cutting edge chit for me you tellum @XTreme :classic_unsure:

Maybe if i got off my ass id learn how to make one vid out of these three...:banana121or:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I did that, kinda looks like apples ap at first glance....i kinda like my short vids that nobody likes to watch category at u-tube, i fly under their radar this way....:classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

No bikes for me this weekend.  It is our 30th wedding anniversary so we are off to a posh hotel in the Cotswolds for a weekend of realxation and stuffing our faces ?

It must be posh as I've even washed my car today as I didn't want to turn up with it covered in dust ?

https://www.lordsofthemanor.com/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

No bikes for me this weekend.  It is our 30th wedding anniversary so we are off to a posh hotel in the Cotswolds for a weekend of realxation and stuffing our faces ?

It must be posh as I've even washed my car today as I didn't want to turn up with it covered in dust ?

Nice one Bob enjoy you got to pamper the lady now and then ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Clean bikes produce negative ions(*) which improve mood, proven scientific fact @Sir Fallsalot :littleguy:

Your right @Tym i re read the lockdown rules and all it stipulates is you do not leave or enter RCT without a valid reason so i took the bike to the local jet wash to get it clean and then dragged the XR out to get it dirty staying inside the county of RCT feeling much happier now :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I was just trying to work out how long me and the wife have been married it was 27 years this year but been together for 34 years?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was just trying to work out how long me and the wife have been married it was 27 years this year but been together for 34 years?

We're 34 and 38.

7 and 10 with her predecessor.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Congrats! Have fun. ? . I never married, didn't see the need for more paperwork in life ?  ...but my guy and me will be together 30 years in 2024....?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Congrats! Have fun. ? . I never married, didn't see the need for more paperwork in life ?  ...but my guy and me will be together 30 years in 2024....?

My god......you don't look that old Michelle! :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

My god......you don't look that old Michelle! :classic_ohmy:

Well you know...I was lucky and found love when I was young and it just worked from day one!  I'm not a spring chicken or an old hen, just one of those middle aged chickens that has lots of fun.... ??

• Like 4