First Weekend of September!

XTreme

3 day weekend here so whoo hoo thread aint dead yet StateSide™ :littleguy: A nice couple stayed at the B&B, they rode in on this thing, @Buckster take note:

DSCN0793.thumb.jpeg.9d72f66f355c537d0625bba14bd68b7f.jpeg

Shameless self promotion. :wave:

mcs.jpg.c375930e8e1c0856d76e530075d9cc4e.jpg

Check this out, i have zip ties, fire retardent mag light, spare nuts, 45 colt Duckworth TN "Deringer™", all within reach! i love molle swag :dancebanana:

DSCN0798.thumb.jpeg.d2f4b8ae3722882dba5815c78fbf8e4b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well that's an understatment..... ?

It's not old age that's done this.......I've known him for 18 years now, and I think we've spoken to each other nearly every day on the Net during that time.

And he's always been completely unstable! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well that's an understatment..... ?

You cant be to careful with Pantifa™ types doing this to poor innocent dirtbikes!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Looks like a Golden Hind or Mayflower replica

They were working on the mayflower replica butt i thought she was back out to sea...:classic_unsure:

I'm working within walking distance of Blackwall Quay (as was) next week. The dock where the Jamestown settlers left from in 1606, now renamed Virginia Quay as a nod to them. It's a bit rough round there, no wonder old John Smith left on the first available boat out and hooked up with Pocahontas.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

That is Charlie Rafferty's garden up on Taos Mesa.

That white chit is about a month early. We need it though because this year we have had a non-soon season so far.

Very strange weather here too......the birds have migrated a month early.

And it seems to be getting darker earlier in the evenings than normal.

19 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Don't you be worrying about that, it's just the cateracts.

:twat:Yen!

Got your new bike yet.......or have Yamaha refused to sell it to you cos you'll lower the perception of the brand? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

I have long maintained that there has been a shift in the Earth's orbital tilt, 

With the Moon drifiting away we will get more unstable over time, all while Pete says i wont notice! :wave:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

I noticed that Pete needs Tammy's WR 250. And he's tall enough for it.

Tammy sure is, she must be 6'5" at least, the looks she gets when she walks arounnd open carrying her Glock is priceless. :littleguy: 

• Haha 1

On 09/09/2020 at 20:45, XTreme said:

:twat:Yen!

Got your new bike yet.......or have Yamaha refused to sell it to you cos you'll lower the perception of the brand? :classic_laugh:

Pick it up tomorrow morning, couldn't get it before as I have been away in Devon (by car) to visit the descendants.

The plan is to ride to my mate's house tomorrow morning, he gets on the back of my bike (which he will own by the end of the day) and we both ride to the bike shop. Then he rides the Kawasaki back and I ride the Yamaha.

I have owned three Yamahas, an XS250 and two FJ1200s. Yamaha are too late, their brand perception is already slaughtered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Pick it up tomorrow morning, couldn't get it before as I have been away in Devon (by car) to visit the descendants.

The plan is to ride to my mate's house tomorrow morning, he gets on the back of my bike (which he will own by the end of the day) and we both ride to the bike shop. Then he rides the Kawasaki back and I ride the Yamaha.

I have owned three Yamahas, an XS250 and two FJ1200s. Yamaha are too late, their brand perception is already slaughtered.

Let's see pics then Yen.....before you cover it in shit! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2