Fourth Weekend in August!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

I was stunned to learn today is friday already. :classic_unsure:

I've had another really busy week.....just hoping I can get some peace over the weekend!

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've had another really busy week.....just hoping I can get some peace over the weekend!

The local roads were insane with all the covid contaminated summer people around, they all need to go back to the chit holes they came from.  :littleguy:

24 minutes ago, Tym said:

The local roads were insane with all the covid contaminated summer people around, they all need to go back to the chit holes they came from.  :littleguy:

Yeh.....tourists here as well! And probably Covid by now as well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

This weekend!......it maybe carburetor related!?

And a guy says he,s coming to look at the Turd........he may be a tyre kicker though!?

I can't imagine you'd get that many time wasters for a scooter though.

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can't imagine you'd get that many time wasters for a scooter though.

Just because you thought that they will queue up by the dozen in front of Clive's place.. :wave:

How british is it to start a thread about the weather?

I'm a quarter way to being fully pissed, being in the Algarve with company of two bikers from back home, up north...

IMG_8923.thumb.jpeg.9aa2f4d3450ed957c4e6616ec32ed401.jpeg

• Like 3

I'm back.....holy fuck that was hot! 

No dark motorcycling today.......but I should have some good pics which are more in empathy with what people expect to see in Spain.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Bulls on the rampage through the streets?! Cant wait! Knowing my luck all I'll see is deserted buildings with a sun bleached ginge skulking in the background ?

vs401.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

Spain is good for Pete. Not so long ago there'd be screams of Medic and general namby pambyism

Spain is where I should have been born! 

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've used them a fair bit for donkey parts, if it's taking ages they probably haven't got it in stock but they'll get it.

I expect you already know about .............  https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've used them a fair bit for donkey parts, if it's taking ages they probably haven't got it in stock but they'll get it.

I expect you already know about .............  https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/

I ordered last Friday was expecting delivery today.  The reason i ordered all the bits from CMS was the fucker i gave my shock to took so long i told him to forget it and i picked it up all stripped down, when i got it home a few of the parts were missing, one of them a spring clip that holds the shock head in place which is now discontinued but CMS had one there.

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well I wouldn't have the accent if I was born here Bob!

g help GIF

I disagree, that accent is you . Even if you'd been born there you'd still sound like 'taff from Llanelli ' 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I disagree, that accent is you . Even if you'd been born there you'd still sound like 'taff from Llanelli ' 

I'm not a fucking Turk!

• Haha 1