Not a ride report

boboneleg

Not a ride report as it didn't really go well yesterday.  I got stung on the bridge of my nose after 10 minutes by an errant wasp and then just couldn't get into the swing of things. 

Nearly missed a couple of corners by entering too fast and then nearly got rammed by an angry Transit van driver after a twat in a caravan demolised part of the wall outside his house (the van driver cam after him and I was inbetween them ).

This morning my eye has swelled up like I've been punched but on the upside I've been excused shopping,  Ersilia has gone to do that.

Anyway, I took a couple of photos..................

IMG_7179.thumb.JPEG.21d09c7c0a3e841e2fa1edec1976b01e.JPEG

IMG_7181.thumb.JPEG.6ed6a6355c3196b4b0f21a53dc000745.JPEG

IMG_7185.thumb.JPEG.e201d5c727d394e23753aed8e3b589ee.JPEG

IMG_7186.thumb.JPEG.dc9e9c182292eebc88851d266273b043.JPEG

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You get those days sometimes don't you?

Absolutely, I still enjoyed it as anyday out on a bike is good but I've definitely had better days as far as MY riding is concerend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Absolutely, I still enjoyed it as anyday out on a bike is good but I've definitely had better days as far as MY riding is concerend.

I go out sometimes and my riding just don't feel right.......when that happens I just cut it short.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@boboneleg I got stung by a wasp not long ago, bugger went in the gap my sun glasses made in the helmet foam and had me twice in the temple, luckily i'm not a sweller which i found out that day as the last time i got stung i was a toddler  

Mine got trapped under my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose, my eyes have swelled up today.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Mine got trapped under my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose, my eyes have swelled up today.

Dude, you have lost a leg already, enough with the drama. I have been stung on the arm today and I have minor swelling, you don't see me complaining. 

Some people...

• Haha 3