Jump to content

Pedro

Moderator
  • Posts

    12,126
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    159

Everything posted by Pedro

  1. There’s still time before june ends
  2. He's going fast already, better get him some brakes.
  3. You going for a traillie in the same style?
  4. Today my bike was ridden on dirtroads in 38º, it was pretty nice. I ‘ll wait a few days beford choosing a picture, it might get better. It’ll probably get hotter.
  5. I used to ride through mud too, got old quick. You don’t have a choice, though, I think? Do you know what dust is?
  6. My bike’s plenty large, almost couldn’t turn it around inside a fucking castle today!
  7. Well, I don't think I eat weird food, but you lot might, so I'll dig some stuff up, mainly from Morocco maybe.
  8. Does he wash his little bike as well?
  9. Me, having breakfast and about to go out for some touring
  10. This Versys 1000, I've no doubt it's a great bike but by god it's bloody ugly. How can kawasaki make such cool bikes sometimes and then turn around and make hideous beasts the next day? Only bike I would buy for being pretty alone in the retro Z900, how can they make that and this at the same time?
  11. Well, you'll be surprised to know the Panigalle lineup is the strongest seller: https://riders.drivemag.com/news/ducati-2019-sales-reach-top-with-over-53-000-units Props for Ducati!
  12. Pedro

    Problem

    That's the thing Pete, most of the times it won't clear it and you'll be stuck with it on.
  13. They eat anything in England, @Tym, can´t have anything on a table when those guys are around.
  14. Only name I could come up with, Pete
  15. 3ºC is not a little bit chilly, it's fucking cold!
  16. Pedro

    Problem

    I'm right with you, Ian, I think there is a special way to select the preview image or video quote thing altogether, and sometimes when you get it all selected with a click, you can delete it. Sometimes you can't, though, I can't imagine why...
  17. Great dinner tonight. Some spicy Croatian chorizo brought over by my brother in his luggage, followed by a great oven cooked seabass with taters and carrots. All washed down by a nice pair of bottles of chilled white wine. got a nice buzz going now. Luggage is half packed, tomorrow I'll just put the laptop and a couple of things in after walking Costa in the morning, and hit the slow road inland.
  18. I like his taste in ... bikes?
  19. I like a cold coke, but have given up altogether. Unless I’m in Morocco, for some weird reason. you’re thirsty, drink water you want the coke fizz kick and throat refreshment, drink a cold beer, it’s better for you and your kidneys, plus it’s better want something sweet, drink juice want to enjoy a nice beverage, drink wine There is no excuse for coke, unless it’s Morocco or desert
  20. Work sucks, but low clouds are always cool
  21. I bet the Multistrada is their best selling bike, followed maybe my the Monster, but that might be in Portugal though.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy