-
Posts
12,126 -
Joined
-
Days Won
159
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Pedro
-
Why aren't the front wheels skinnier and directional like normal tractors? That seems to have almost car tires in the front.
-
Hey, @Earache, got a picture for this?
-
Just to make sure nobody looses sleep over this, wanking isn't going to send you to hell or make you blind. God isn't really banning you from this forum, that's all on Pete's servers.
-
Yes, unfortunately I can. This one time I did something really foolish, and went on a ride and then met a friend for dinner. Dinner turned to drinks, drinks turned to lots of drinks, and suffice to say I shouldn't be riding home at 4AM that night. In the morning I actually went to check the bike to see if it was ok or just leaning against a wall. What I do remember about returning home that night does resemble what that guy is talking about, though. Edit: however, since nobody on AdvRider even lets a drop of piss hit the edge of the shitter on a party night, I doubt that story involves alcohol
-
Aren’t you full of surprises, farmer @Tym? Very cool!
-
-
I liked the comments, first few words made me think of Parliament Funkadelic and the mothership, funky music too. Cool stuff!
- 319 replies
-
- 1
-
-
There's going to be none of that on my watch ?
-
FFS, yes, ridden this month
-
trying to keep up with a Mammoth, A.K.A. R1200GSA
Pedro replied to Sofia's topic in MOTORCYCLE VIDEOS
I'd rather you passed, those KLR brakes aren't what I like to have equipping a bike that is following me -
"further" glory?
-
rules are 1 picture per bike, taken this month, your bike @Sofia, you can change pictures until the vote starts, too
-
It's bike of the month, every bike gets a chance.
-
trying to keep up with a Mammoth, A.K.A. R1200GSA
Pedro replied to Sofia's topic in MOTORCYCLE VIDEOS
Why thank you -
I posted a ride report, Pete
-
I had a good time on that same road last week, nobody around except a few trucks exiting the vineyards just to make sure you´re on your toes.
-
How british is it to start a thread about the weather? I'm a quarter way to being fully pissed, being in the Algarve with company of two bikers from back home, up north...
-
That's not an OK use for a two people dinghy, @boboneleg
-
-
I used to go through the golf club in my mountainbike when was a kid, they didn’t like that. It’s the oldest golf club in continental Europe, it’s got some history, so when I got the XR a few year ago someone might have left them a little roost trail ...
-
I am the guy amongst my group of friends that was last to get a smart phone. First got a Nokia with email capability, then a better Nokia, then an Iphone, now I can’t cope without an IPhone
-
Damn right @XTreme , Portugal might be off the list but their filthy deseased tourists aren’t off my list! Never mind knuckledraggers or innits, just means doubletime off my list. Portugal should make me master of tourism greencards, it would improve this shit no end!
-
This Epic Motocross Freeride Airfest Brought To You By Drone
Pedro replied to DirtBag's topic in MOTORCYCLE VIDEOS
What an amazing video. -
OK guys and girls, here is the thread for submission of pictures for the August edition of Bike Of The Month. Submit until the 26th, on the 26th we'll lock this thread and start primaries, then lock that on the 28th, and have another vote from the 28th till the 31st to decide on the winner. This might seem too complicated, but we're talking about one of motorcycling's great achievements, it's to be expected. Fire away.
-
I'll be going through that area tomorrow, won't be filming though