Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Btw , is this an ' unstable ' sticker ?
  2. Absolutely, all the best to your Mum
  3. Uh-huh !! what you say @XTreme
  4. Never mind that, who voted for that silly cow, she’s just an embarrassment
  5. You stick to your little bus
  6. He's changing his job when he gets there, he's applying to be a 'dyke thumber'
  7. Well @Sir Fallsalot gives it a good go..............
  8. Absolutely love Muse , tell Mandi I'll go instead
  9. Fuckmine, is Zzzzzzzzack back in the house
  10. Good version. I saw Mott the hoople play that live about '73 at the Hippodrome in Bristol, great concert. Of course as written far and wide Mr Bowie can't write for shit can he
  11. This is pretty cool...............
  12. Diff lock ? you need an Volvo truck. Here's one I used to drive , diff lock worked superb in snow.
  13. What van do you have Fred, we've got a Transit in work with auto box, it's an absolute peach to drive.
  14. @Six30 гей-мать-ублюдок
  15. boboneleg

    NC500

    Is it a farting competition
  16. I'm voting for @XTreme purely for the fact that the twat forgot his top box that day
  17. I'm voting for @XTreme purely for the fact that the twat forgot his top box that day
  18. Yes, I rode my first KTM 950 in August in London, I thought my innner right thigh was going to toast
  19. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true
  20. Having owned several KTM's I totally hear what you're saying about them running hot. Riding my first 950 after owning an Africa Twin was quite a shock .
  21. @Pedro Perhaps you need one of these for touring Pedro ?
  22. Is the colour of the sky a prerequisite for working
  23. Winner winner chicken dinner A complete building and........................... NO FUCKING TOP BOX
  24. Oooooooooooooh the big boys don't like driving unless they can move their hands about. You stick to your manuals and I'll just cruise along in my autos . Changing gear manually in a car............. no 17 in life's pointless exercises
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy