Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Have you tried a pair of neprene gloves when it's raining instead of winter gloves. That's what I use in summer if it's raining, something like this.............. https://www.bikestop.co.uk/lindstrands-coal-neoprene-gloves
  2. I found a few more photos.............
  3. a pair of my boxers ended up on the windscreen of a French car once
  4. I'm off for a 'billy no mates' trail ride on Sunday, just need to work out where to go now......
  5. @Slowlycatchymonkey has no idea what she's missing .....................
  6. You need to look for another bike, I reckon that one's middle name is Jonah
  7. That’s rough Clive , how old were you when she died ?
  8. Nice one Phil, I would suggest crown bowls but in your case I don’t think that’s a good fit
  9. Rich, before you ride it make sure you go through everything on that bike even down to checking nuts and bolts . There's probably a good reason why it was a £1600 eBay bargain
  10. Ive never heard of them before Bob, I really enjoyed that
  11. I’m in her hood at the moment, I’ll pop round and tell her @Six30 loves her and misses her
  12. Lol, WE caused it , not you then
  13. Absolutely gutted Fred, for you and especially for Dawn and their son. He was a proper good laugh and a good rider as well, I have a few great memories but you must have loads. Please pass on my thoughts to Dawn
  14. I swear that bloke was whispering that to me as I walked around Portmeirion a couple of weeks ago..........
  15. That's fine but we're waiting for you to ask us some pertinent questions
  16. This is me................
  17. It just looks cheap, that exhaust isn't going to last more than a year on salty UK roads. Does a total disservice to the original RC8, KTM are just cheaping out lately
  18. Where's Caroline ? I've searched all the gravel traps in Somerset but no sign of her
  19. This is a new kind of madness, I'd forgotten what it was like
  20. boboneleg

    Pete

    Nearly ................
  21. boboneleg

    Pete

    What with the Teutonic oil belcher and the fat Polish cow he's not really having a good time is he. It could only really get worse if he got mange ............
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy