-
Posts
3,838 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
26
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Marcel
-
Rain today...and possibly for 2 weeks...replacing the brake pad shims with a slight layer of high heat silicon to the back of the pad to see if I can get ridd of that annoying brake sqweal..
-
Looks like ill spend the day out running this tropical storm heading my way....im not going further south , heading towards home...
-
-
Weather's been horrible , raining since last Thursday, finally got a break today...for a little scoot .
-
No but ,if I was on the market for a new Harley , after test riding both machines, Roland's street glide and this roadglide ,I would go for the street glide...the indian challenger really needs and update...cluster, switches..I'm hearing big changes for 2027 model year.
-
Test road 2025 roadglide yesterday for about 40 km or so , wind protection not has good has the indian, it's like you're sitting a few inches from the calm air bubble, it had the upgraded sound system and did sound good even at highway speed , suspension is definitely improved compared to my previous 2015 , those sucker bumps are no longer and issue, dash cluster, buttons and controls are definitely better than what indian is currently offering, this one had the 117 with variable valve timing, torque really comes on strong at low revs...caught me off garde a few times...but Ive been hearing the tuner shops are staying away from those variable timing 117...
-
When you have a friend with a Harley....be prepared to be constantly running to the dealer for repairs...loose baffles in Roland's machine..lol. Wasn't planning to come up for a ride , cause me and BillyRay did 300 km or so in 33c yesterday..and Im looking like a cooked lobster...nice 22 c today. Few more pics from today, Roland managed to get a demo out , took it for about 40 km or so...
-
Quebec plates....thank God...lol. Must have smoke some good weed back in the days..lol.
-
Done a brake job on one of my mother's friend..a little accura rdx...this morning. Took out the indian for a little scoot to get something to eat..ran into somekind of UDV ..and unentefied diving vehicle wrapped in aluminum tape...lol. It had UK plates on it...Six30 on a north American tour ?
-
That's very intelligent of you...to have a trailer on standby for the return ride home...
-
Has they say your not getting any brighter with age....
-
Here's a bright idea....why not ride your bike to work ?..
-
With a Harley engine...lol. BillyRay new to him sportster...change the tank on it..the original held 8 l....I think. Forgot my hat at home and I had to pull out my spare...lol. Before you say anything those aren't tits...lol...oh my lord I've got cut down on junk food...take-out stuff...lol.
-
Little project today...spreading some top soil around the mini garage...if your wondering, its 300 bucks for a Lori full...im about half done...still work in progress...im done for today...
-
Does he now beleive dinosaurs are about 10 thousand years old ? If not he should be making a full recovery...lol.
-
we all know what type of ladies your into...
-
It's not leaking coolant numnuts...lol....oil...just enough to dirty the engine...anyway I've been sideline for 2 weeks now cause of weather...ive got to catch up on km.
-
-
Told you to stop sniffing that gasket shelac....8sc.....lol. Would you say the torque hits at a lower revs... or higher revs..
-
Anyone know anything about mass airflow sensors?
Marcel replied to Nute's topic in MOTORCYCLE WORKSHOP
Excellent unique project I'd say....nice work Nute. -
Looks like Harley will be changing the rules again..the .Indian Wrecking crue will have to carry a passenger for the rest of the season ...lol.
-
Now I'm kinda worried about the test ride.....
-