Jump to content

Marcel

Memberr
  • Posts

    3,838
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by Marcel

  1. Does it have to do with something broken ?
  2. That's and easy one Pedro.....I can only muster deep fake AI hair.....it has to be Saul.
  3. Do you think it's the hair ?...or lack of it ?
  4. Dan and I have made fake AI pictures...we're planning to spread pictures randomly into are luggage if we get pulled over or search by law enforcement....
  5. Did someone change the rules ? Are we doing rider of the month now ? I might have something, me sitting on my challenger with a tank top....don't want to get all of the ladies all worked up and all..figure I'd check before posting....
  6. Well this morning I was working on a little Chevy trax...nothing major...front brakes, one outer tie rod...and a non - working A/C....turned out it was just a corroded plug at the A/ C clutch....then I proceeded to give Buckster the smack down of his life...lol...I could almost sence tears...lol.
  7. Well looks like one of crows has fried it self on the electric pole...not much left...looks like it exploded...lol. Selective evolution at work...lol.
  8. Doesn't anyone else see the missing logic in this....your working half arse backwards.... You've opened it up to install a new trow out bearing and now your gonna open it up again for a clutch kit....?
  9. Well the count down for sturgis has begun...really hope the weather stays good...and the air quality improves...lot's of forest fires at the moment in Canada...
  10. Marcel

    Pedro's food

    https://www.facebook.com/share/19ER5GAmbD/ Think I've just found a real Italian resto....and it's about 1.5 hours away...must have passed that town hundred of times...never noticed the place...ill be stopping for sure next drive thru.... All we have around here is those chain store pizza joints...just crappy pizzas.
  11. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DPbxReRCT/
  12. Not sure exactly what's going on in the backwoods of Main but I suspect inbreeding ...lol. That's actually a Democrat nominee for a US senate seat in the coming election.
  13. Buckster started the shit show again...lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy