Bike Down!

It's been slightly misty but not bad, but I've not had the best start, it's pissing out oil somewhere and I didn't realise and it coated the rear tyre and 

17147297136417694916372875155407.thumb.jpg.6aa7b92a90b723ce2569fbfb75cc8091.jpg

yeah I've ended up binning it....

not much damage apart from the front brake lever guard and rear tyre needs replacing. 

Apart from that all is good, I've hurt my thumb and right shoulder is very sore.

Now just need to investigate this oil leak and fix that before I decide to do another day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's been slightly misty but not bad, but I've not had the best start, it's pissing out oil somewhere and I didn't realise and it coated the rear tyre and 

not much damage apart from the front brake lever guard and rear tyre needs replacing. 

Apart from that all is good, I've hurt my thumb and right should is slightly sore.

Now just need to investigate this oil leak and fix that before I decide to do another day

Video or it didn’t happen.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Apart from that all is good, I've hurt my thumb and right should is slightly sore.

@Marcel le Moose Fondler, have you heard this shit?

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

you twat.. @Marcel le Moose Fondler will be in his element 

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

At least you're OK Rich......but I doubt your missus is going to be too impressed! Even more so because you've just had a new addition to the family.

One thing I'll say, and it's up to you if you take it on board! I've always believed in fate, and that things happen for a reason.

I'd take this as a warning and seriously think whether you should continue to do this trackday stuff.

If you were my age then the pressure isn't so much.......after all, the words "Life in Prison" doesn't exactly put the fear of God into us these days.

Your circumstances are very different......so I'd think long and hard about it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

At least you're OK Rich......but I doubt your missus is going to be too impressed! Even more so because you've just had a new addition to the family.

One thing I'll say, and it's up to you if you take it on board!

I've always believed in fate, and that things happen for a reason.

I'd take this as a warning and seriously think whether you should continue to do this trackday stuff.

If you were my age then the pressure isn't so much.......after all, the words "Life in Prison" doesn't exactly put the fear of God into us these days.

Gay

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well glad your OK Rich....we need the video....

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The KTM twin would have smoked his fat arse...

and you would of probably stayed on it

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes we definitely need the video...

I bet the camera wasn’t working.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Haha 2

did you get in on video @busabeast..... 

get if fixed and get back out there.... your mrs will eventually find happiness again with some one else .

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

get if fixed and get back out there.... your mrs will eventually find happiness again with some one else .

And their weekly food bill will be lower!

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

With him being layed down in the ditch...I would have ran circles around him for sure..lol.

True True GIF by Debby Ryan

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I bet the camera wasn’t working.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

The camera doesn't work in the rain 

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One thing I'll say, and it's up to you if you take it on board! I've always believed in fate, and that things happen for a reason.

It's only cosmetic damage bar the oil leak, which I now believe was there before today as it tried spitting me off at the exit of gerards at the start of the 2nd lap then at the hairpin it was skipping and jumping about just trying to slow down then it did it again slowing down for gerards. 

But shit happens, I'll get it patched up and get out on another in due course

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And their weekly food bill will be lower!

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The camera doesn't work in the rain 

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

No its not raining here atm, and yes I believe there will be video of it on the camera 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

With him being layed down in the ditch...I would have ran circles around him for sure..lol.

Hmm OK, well come put yourself to the test big lad, all you're doing is talking about it, we should have renamed you "the theory man"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

It's only cosmetic damage bar the oil leak, which I now believe was there before today as it tried spitting me off at the exit of gerards at the start of the 2nd lap then at the hairpin it was skipping and jumping about just trying to slow down then it did it again slowing down for gerards. 

But shit happens, I'll get it patched up and get out on another in due course

So what have you learned from this Rich?

hope the video footage has sound... i want to hear the scream

• Haha 4