New Lid.

Saul

Turned up today, now going full Mekon.  
Actually really pleased with it, light and comfy and very well made.   Yet to ride with it but may pop out later.    Bound to be louder than my C3 Pro but even so supposed to be quiet for a Jet lid.  

Shuberth M1Pro.

Just ordered the Sena kit for it., may tell the Mrs it’s a laxative kit when it comes.  
Be easier than telling her how much. 🤓

IMG_1853.thumb.jpeg.cb4820f0106ab1f42eda7665b9d73a4f.jpeg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Saul said:

Actually really pleased with it, light and comfy and very well made.   Yet to ride with it but may pop out later.    Bound to be louder than my C3 Pro but even so supposed to be quiet for a Jet lid.  

Shuberth M1Pro.

Just ordered the Sena kit for it., may tell the Mrs it’s a laxative kit when it comes.  

david search GIF

• Haha 3

On 13/03/2024 at 15:03, Saul said:

Shuberth M1Pro.

I would have went with a full face lid myself...lol....your asking for it Saul....

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I would have went with a full face lid myself...lol....your asking for it Saul....

Save it Dear Boy I haven't got the energy to come between you and Buckster.  🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Saul said:

Save it Dear Boy I haven't got the energy to come between you and Buckster.  🤣

You got off easy..lol..but just has a warning some twats on here aren't has nice has me...( Buckster)

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Don’t be a wuss, open face is the way to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Don’t be a wuss, open face is the way to go.

I don't know about that...in your case there isn't much of looks to protect...I just find and open face lid don't offer the same protection has a solid fullface...mind you on a cruiser it's a different story...but wouldn't dream of wearing one with the 1290...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't know about that...in your case there isn't much of looks to protect...I just find and open face lid don't offer the same protection has a solid fullface...mind you on a cruiser it's a different story...but wouldn't dream of wearing one with the 1290...

In your case the sound of your chins flapping in the wind would be deafening so you should stick to full face.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I've seen your mug your correct to stick to a full face to protect the public from that horror :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Like Pete's groin photo with shades on :classic_laugh:

Ya ya...so I'm older now...just look at me in my prime...the ladys would wet there pantys just at the sight of me...I kid you not...

Screenshot_20240316_062241_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Ya ya...so I'm older now...just look at me in my prime...the ladys would wet there pantys just at the sight of me...I kid you not...

Screenshot_20240316_062241_Gallery.jpg

Look Marcel you can post as many photos of yourself as you like i'm just not interested in you in that way you might be a twat but you don't have one and that's a bit of a deal breaker for me :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Twat nearly brought my porridge back up then :classic_laugh:

Don't you go puking on my groin!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Fuck off...lol...I've been told I'm a real handsome man by Billybob.

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Look Marcel you can post as many photos of yourself as you like i'm just not interested in you in that way you might be a twat but you don't have one and that's a bit of a deal breaker for me :classic_laugh:

Hey don't show these pictures to your wife...she might have the sudden urge to divorce you..lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Fuck off...lol...I've been told I'm a real handsome man.

20230720_084059.jpg

Who told you that, not in this century, and you got the cheek to criticise others.  You look worse than Skippy and he is ill.  🤣

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Who told you that, not in this century, and you got the cheek to criticise others.  You look worse than Skippy and he is ill.  🤣

Wash your glasses...there obviously dirty....lol...pretty sure buck has a boner by now after looking at my prime pic...

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I thought we all agreed you wouldn't post this in the morning...so of us are trying to eat breakfast...

Fred mentioned that he liked my groin!

• Confused 2