Busabeasts first ride of 2024

busabeast

Well.... I did a thing, I did a thing!

So I decided this morning that I was going out for a ride on the bike, just did a short loop from home to bowburn, through Coxhoe and stopped for a quick pic at Fishburn airfield then proceeded to shit myself almost literally when I got back out on to the main road and opened it up in 1st and 2nd... walking pace to North of 130 in about 6 seconds and a power wheelie to boot and the world went very blurred until I shut off the throttle and regained my senses. 

Then a short while later it lit the rear tyre up at 100mph in 4th....

It's a bloody lunatic!!!

20240204_103944.thumb.jpg.da9eb0d3091bd2ba0104557dd645d7a9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well.... I did a thing, I did a thing!

So I decided this morning that I was going out for a ride on the bike, just did a short loop from home to bowburn, through Coxhoe and stopped for a quick pic at Fishburn airfield then proceeded to shit myself almost literally when I got back out on to the main road and opened it up in 1st and 2nd... walking pace to North of 130 in about 6 seconds and a power wheelie to boot and the world went very blurred until I shut off the throttle and regained my senses. 

Then a short while later it lit the rear tyre up at 100mph in 4th....

It's a bloody lunatic!!!

20240204_103944.thumb.jpg.da9eb0d3091bd2ba0104557dd645d7a9.jpg

pinocchio GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nice shot with the planes!

I happened upon Fishburn airfield by chance, I'd not noticed the entrance to it before and initially rode straight past but turned around down the road to scout it out, not much there really apart from those planes.

Hopefully I'll get out on the bike again soon 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no bob ... no i wasn;t

I did see if he was out but he said he was polishing the brass fittings at buckys church 

• Haha 4