What the hell.

On my to fuel up the atv and I run into this thing...it's white and green with a red dragon in the center..I swear I've seen this thing before...and it's  less than a km from my place...I'm thinking it's a German flag.

20240128_111301.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

On my to fuel up the atv and I run into this thing...it's white and green with a red dragon in the center..I swear I've seen this thing before...and it's  less than a km from my place...I'm thinking it's a German flag.

20240128_111301.jpg

The Dragon flying in Canada? Brilliant!

• Like 5

Just now, Marcel said:

That's what I was afraid of....a welch twat flag in my neck of the wood...

It could be worse , it could be the Welsh flag 🤪

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It could be worse , it could be the Welsh flag 🤪

We're seeing a real increase of immigrants in the recent years around here...without offending anyone..France ..UK..even Africa..are local Walmart is full of them...the come from a French speaking part of Africa...swell people..highly religious I beleive..I have many coming to shop for repairs and stuff..

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

We're seeing a real increase of immigrants in the recent years around here...without offending anyone..France ..UK..even Africa..are local Walmart is full of them...the come from a French speaking part of Africa...swell people..highly religious I beleive..I have many coming to shop for repairs and stuff..

The Welsh will be thieving stuff and raping animals. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I have seen a lot of black new comers here recently. They stand out as new comers because the women are walking up the hill from town carrying their shopping on their heads or the men are dressed in heavy winter coats and hats with either sandals or crocs on their feet with no socks lol

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I have seen a lot of black new comers here recently. They stand out as new comers because the women are walking up the hill from town carrying their shopping on their heads or the men are dressed in heavy winter coats and hats with either sandals or crocs on their feet with no socks lol

I have customers from Africa and both are catholic priest...not including there friends...they all hang with each other....I guess the priest is sending them to the  shop...by reference...

• Like 2