Any of You.

Being a CAD drafter, I used to multi-task for the company I last worked for quite a bit....especially being the only sole drafter there.

Copying, Drafting, Printing & assembling equipment manuals, & closeout documents. The nicest part was I had a 220+ sq. ft. office all to myself.

Now a days, I draft @ home with my solid mahogany drafting desk built specifically for me by my G-pa back in 1975....with 3 computers.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Multi-task...I can do like 10 different things at one time...enough that my melon over heats....

I'm afraid I have to dispute that!

Because history shows us that you couldn't even do two things simultaneously!

For example, hooking up with a new bird while continuing to post on a forum.

All the guys saw it......no going back now!

• Haha 9

46 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Being a CAD drafter, I used to multi-task for the company I last worked for quite a bit....especially being the only sole drafter there.

Copying, Drafting, Printing & assembling equipment manuals, & closeout documents. The nicest part was I had a 220+ sq. ft. office all to myself.

Now a days, I draft @ home with my solid mahogany drafting desk built specifically for me by my G-pa back in 1975....with 3 computers.

Sounds like you had quite the work load...

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are you talking about maximum bikes..?

Just now, Marcel said:

Are you talking about maximum bikes..?

Why? Have you a track record of hooking up with a new bird and leaving other forums as well?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You care to expand on that...I was busy....are you talking about last weekend?

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You care to expand on that...I was busy....are you talking about last weekend?

You met Bikerbabe and disappeared for 15 years!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

15 years !!

he must have plenty of pics of her.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I know exactly what your doing Pete....you want me to talk about the strawberry story...Pete I'm a very smart man...I'm just getting home ..give me a few...I'm gonna take a shower and get back...I'll try to keep it family rated...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I know exactly what your doing Pete....you want me to talk about the strawberry story...Pete I'm a very smart man...I'm just getting home ..give me a few...I'm gonna take a shower and get back...I'll try to keep it family rated...

John Candy No GIF by Laff

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

scared kramer GIF by HULU

They are  Many reason why couples go through separations..I fell for the old trick...I think I'm steril....let me expand on that...after two months of dating the mother of my twins fell pregnant...she was previously married and she is five years older than me...well you know it was a shock to me..but I did the right thing..even thoe it was hell on earth....till my boys were adults...why ? Cause it's the right thing to do....I don't have and old fashioned way of thinking...gay couples can have children...I've given that some serious thoughs...girls raised by women I find it ok...I'll give you and example my boys like  most boys would get into arguments like any other...and sometimes it would get physical...at 16 years old a women cannot man handle to teens with raging hormones..certain things can only be though by the man in the house. ...I learn a great deal from my father....he wasn't a affectionate man...but I learned only things that a father can teach...

• Like 4

after my boys were 18 we separated ..we gave the boys the choice of where they wanted to go...they chose to remain with me..I'm still on good terms with there mother...gave her enough money for her to get a house..Actually in my same town...5km away..we're on good term even she's didn't lift a finger by helping me raising them...financially or emotionally ...the boys rarely ..well maybe not very often I find to visit her..

• Like 1

I usually don't post pictures of my boys...but sinces your and  ocean  away. ..for those who want to know who I'm talking about..just this one time...I'll delete in a few....I think they were 12 years old..

Anyway after my separation..I discovered the internet...BikerBabe was my first attempt to find a suitable mate.....don't know about you guys...but I can only masterbait for a certain time....think by then it was a year of being single....it was all fun and games until we ex changed phone numbers and pictures ..then it became real to me...it was long distance...like California long distance...

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Anyway after my separation..I discovered the internet...BikerBabe was my first attempt to find a suitable mate.....don't know about you guys...but I can only masterbait for a certain time....think by then it was a year of being single....it was all fun and games until we ex changed phone numbers and pictures ..then it became real to me...it was long distance...like California long distance...

frustrated the missing GIF by STARZ

Wyll I was in middle of passionate love making and falling in love....My Father called..and told me she's wasn't the one and had to return to my birth place...My Father had arranged already a suitable mate for me..that he never revealed to me.....by the way my Father is a very old man with wisdom to spare..has big has the universe some say......He watches over me ...some say I was his favorite. 

• Like 1

8.19 pm here...think I'm gonna delete the picture of my boys before it falls into Six30 wank - bank...gonna watch a little TV and retire for the night...I'm gonna catch up on some comedy...The American primarys....lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1