Teapot One

Saul

Do like this chap, found him doing a Hornet review and went one to watch a lot of his content.   Interesting Guy.  

• Like 4

On 16/01/2024 at 13:59, Saul said:

Do like this chap, found him doing a Hornet review and went one to watch a lot of his content.   Interesting Guy.  

He went around the globe on a GXSR a while back, pre beard, and is now doing a series of vlogs of it being reconditioned. Ex cop in the protection lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Specs said:

He went around the globe on a GXSR a while back, pre beard, and is now doing a series of vlogs of it being reconditioned. Ex cop in the protection lot.

Demoted to youtuber?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Demoted to youtuber?

Judging from his vids he makes much more money from tour leading.   I imagine there is a fair bit of burnout in his previous job.  

• Like 1

On 20/01/2024 at 09:38, Saul said:

Judging from his vids he makes much more money from tour leading.   I imagine there is a fair bit of burnout in his previous job.  

The police didn’t like his motorcycle videos in which he wasn’t being legal. Someone snitched and they weren’t happy.

• Like 2

On 21/01/2024 at 11:21, Pedro said:

The police didn’t like his motorcycle videos in which he wasn’t being legal. Someone snitched and they weren’t happy.

Not surprised! He was really flying along on his Scottish trip. He blanks out the speedo. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/01/2024 at 13:59, Saul said:

Stuff the beamers give me the Mexico they passed.

Edit, just watched the rest and rely enjoyed it.:littleguy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That first bit is around Claerwen dam I've put many a photo on here showing that 

When they met those dirt bike riders I almost thought it could be you but then I realised there are probably more that half a dozen people in wales 🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

When they met those dirt bike riders I almost thought it could be you but then I realised there are probably more that half a dozen people in wales 🤣

Strange thing is i very rarely ride that track in the direction the dirt bikes were heading as that's away from home usually heading home when i get there

• Like 1

Why does he keep saying Welsh wales is there a Scottish Wales and when he's elsewhere does he say English England or Scottish Scotland 

Oh and its red sauce on bacon rolls and brown on sausage rolls fucking neanderthals LOL 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why does he keep saying Welsh wales is there a Scottish Wales and when he's elsewhere does he say English England or Scottish Scotland 

Oh and its red sauce on bacon rolls and brown on sausage rolls fucking neanderthals LOL 

Never got that myself, in Portuguese and probably french and other languages, Wales’ is País de Gales, meaning Wales Country giving it some sort of independence.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Never got that myself, in Portuguese and probably french and other languages, Wales’ is País de Gales, meaning Wales Country giving it some sort of independence.

Wales does have a certain amount of independence but I'm not going to try and explain about Great Britain or the United Kingdom or we could be here until next year .  I've tried to explain to my wife's relatives in Italy and they didn't have a clue what was going on , even us who live here can't work it out half the time :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wales does have a certain amount of independence but I'm not going to try and explain about Great Britain or the United Kingdom or we could be here until next year .  I've tried to explain to my wife's relatives in Italy and they didn't have a clue what was going on , even us who live here can't work it out half the time :classic_laugh:

We’ve got a similar situation in Portugal with Madeira .

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

We’ve got a similar situation in Portugal with Madeira .

Not really similar as Madeira got populated by Portugal, they weren’t a nation before, but currently they have their own government and parliament and work together with the same political parties and budget restraints as mainland Portugal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Not really similar as Madeira got populated by Portugal, they weren’t a nation before, but currently they have their own government and parliament and work together with the same political parties and budget restraints as mainland Portugal. 

I had to explain it to some people i was having a drink with when i was in Florida years ago. when they asked where i was from i said a small country called Wales it's part of the UK and they all said ah England. To explain in a way they could understand i said the UK is made up of thee states called Wales, Scotland and England all three are in the UK a bit like your 52 states are all in America. Its like me calling you a Texan when your from Florida, i think he understood. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2024 at 10:42, Sir Fallsalot said:

That first bit is around Claerwen dam I've put many a photo on here showing that 

I've managed to ride that road on two occasions so it must be really easy! Except for that ford - nearly dropped it.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2024 at 11:04, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why does he keep saying Welsh Wales?

I consider parts of Wales where the Welsh language is the main language as  being Welsh Wales: parts of north, west and mid Wales for example. 

• Like 1

On 25/02/2024 at 15:24, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had to explain it to some people i was having a drink with when i was in Florida years ago. when they asked where i was from i said a small country called Wales it's part of the UK and they all said ah England. To explain in a way they could understand i said the UK is made up of thee states called Wales, Scotland and England all three are in the UK a bit like your 52 states are all in America. Its like me calling you a Texan when your from Florida, i think he understood. 

Also language and cultural differences. Leeks for instance! 🤣

7 hours ago, Specs said:

Also language and cultural differences. Leeks for instance! 🤣

I was talking to Americans it was hard enough for then to grasp the little information i gave them :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was talking to Americans it was hard enough for then to grasp the little information i gave them :classic_laugh:

I wouldn’t expect anything less. 

I can remember my mate Ralphie with his broad valleys twang trying to communicate with a Glaswegian receptionist at a hotel in Fort William. I was laughing too much to translate for them. 

• Haha 2