HMRC v eBay

boboneleg

I see that HMRC are looking into eBay sellers with a view to taxing them on on earnings from the auction platform.  Yet another easy target for the w*nkers in HMRC, I'm just surprised that it's taken them so long to target them.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I see that HMRC are looking into eBay sellers with a view to taxing them on on earnings from the auction platform.  Yet another easy target for the w*nkers in HMRC, I'm just surprised that it's taken them so long to target them.

to right... obvious there are dealers on there posing as private sellers

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Guess that's you fucked 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Guess that's you fucked 

used to have a package with em few years back from memory it was about £150 a month for 10 cars i think ,  not far off a grand now and its full of idiots , robbing bastards 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

used to have a package with em few years back from memory it was about £150 a month for 10 cars i think ,  not far off a grand now and its full of idiots , robbing bastards 

A grand for 10 cars? That's a fucking ripoff 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Loads of them but you can bet your life that the HMRC won't go after all the Chinese sellers that pretend they're in the UK :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Loads of them but you can bet your life that the HMRC won't go after all the Chinese sellers that pretend they're in the UK :classic_rolleyes:

Pete will still be able to get a new bike then.

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I know , that pisses me off when ordering stuff , even message em to make sure they are uk , and the fuckers lie .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I know , that pisses me off when ordering stuff , even message em to make sure they are uk , and the fuckers lie .

It's not like Mr pings to lie when asked questions I thought the little yellow ones were upstanding members of the world community 

• 2 weeks later...