Travel Vietnam - Here! i will share Vietnam Picture & Video!! Thanks

cafebikerpro

WHERE IS TA XUA? 

An ideal destination for young people who want to explore the beauty of nature, the clouds float gently in the blue sky like a special thing that not everyone gets to see.

Many people still wonder, is Ta Xua in Son La or Moc Chau? Perhaps, these are two places that cause a lot of controversy and confusion among tourists.

Moc Chau is a district in Son La province, in which Moc Chau plateau is the tourist destination that attracts the most visitors.

Ta Xua is located in Bac Yen district, Son La province, located on the border between Yen Bai and Son La provinces.

Enjoying the full beauty of the two regions, this place is known as a famous tourist destination in the country.

ta-xua-o-dau-3-nemtv.jpg.de4ae1666c5df1a79b01471e459f10e5.jpg

ta-xua-o-dau-1-nemtv.jpg.269acb2c19177fb70b6ffaf792441988.jpg

IS THE ROAD TO TA XUA DIFFICULT?

It's still an eternal question every time I visit a new place. Before the trip, I was quite worried about the itinerary when I got here.

But I couldn't miss the fairyland-like beauty of this place. My 3-day, 2-night trip to Ta Xua was quickly decided in an instant.

I started from Hanoi to Bac Yen town, Son La province. The road to here is quite convenient, you can travel by car or motorcycle.

There are a few small notes for those who ride motorbikes, because the distance is quite far (about 220 km from the center of Hanoi), so you need to fully equip yourself with the necessary equipment to protect your safety. yourself.

Next is the road from Bac Yen to Ta Xua commune. This part of the road will need to be a little more careful, because the road is quite winding and prone to landslides. The most convenient way is still to travel by motorbike, or by car with few seats.

On the way to Ta Xua, the higher you go, the thicker the fog will be, so you must be very careful when moving.

And finally, after a long journey, the beautiful scenery here also makes you somewhat more excited and excited.

ta-xua-o-dau-2-nemtv.jpg.8f1e59fb3e47862430c43f41225ce7f5.jpg

ta-xua-o-dau-4-nemtv.jpg.ce8a7068fba50b7ac9d2a846a58f55b2.jpg

TA XUA SON LA

The most beautiful sightseeing place in Ta Xua, according to my experience, the path is not too difficult as what you have heard.

To check in and take extremely unique photos to capture memorable moments, you should climb to the top of Ta Xua - one of the top 10 highest peaks in our country.

Ta Xua Son La has 3 mountain peaks forming an extremely majestic natural wonder, with a shape like the back of a dinosaur that people often know. calling, the mountain top rises up, winding, thorny and dangerous.

As a destination that many young people across the country want to conquer, from the beautiful S-shaped roads that fascinate people to the cloudy paradise on earth.

All create a natural beauty, the mountains and forests create a magical Northwest picture shimmering in the morning mist.

ta-xua-o-dau-5-nemtv.jpg.c06afd37e1e7d0584dbd35c620d52e48.jpg

ta-xua-o-dau-7-nemtv.jpg.1007fa41ed32591211f95bd155c257f2.jpg

HUNTING FOR CLOUD ON TA XUA

Not only is the scenery beautiful, but the weather in Ta Xua is also an extremely attractive thing for tourists coming here.

The capital's sultry, hot summer with heat waves reaching up to 38 degrees, while here on summer days the highest temperature is only 29 degrees. The rising sun is also the most favorable time to hunt clouds for the trip.

Feeling very lucky for the recent trip, after a few days of fog that made many people leave disappointed, I was able to watch the sunrise on Ta Xua peak.

A small note for those who intend to "hunt" clouds here, the most suitable time to fully admire the majestic nature here is in the early morning and sunset when the sun begins to gradually go down the mountain.

ta-xua-o-dau-8-nemtv.jpg.48b160f31bbec3dc43c2d904da21778c.jpgta-xua-o-dau-9-nemtv.jpg.672577aabb59fe464ac1650ec53116df.jpg

The period from November to March is the time to admire the sea of clouds covering a blue sky between high mountains, undulating in the valley of clouds.

There are no words that can describe the scenery here, the vast sky covers a majestic nature, time seems to stand still at this moment, gentle and strangely peaceful.

The poetic scene amidst the sea of clouds Ta Xua is also one of the places mentioned in the famous literary work "A Phu and his wife" by writer To Hoai.

Simple and rustic like life here, Ta Xua brings an unforgettable feeling to me after coming here. People, landscapes, and nature somehow add color to life.

Both beautiful but desolate, the image of Mong children is working hard on the slopes to collect firewood, pick vegetables, and work in the fields. Being diligent and hard-working, a sadness suddenly appeared in my heart that was hard to describe.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, cafebikerpro said:

Thank you, Vietnamese people, we always welcome you to travel. I will update many pictures of our country in this article

show us your bike

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cafebikerpro said:

I know!!!  But here Category 

All general non-motorcycle discussion! 😄

have you got a picture of your  GS to show us 

• Haha 1