Marquez 93

boboneleg

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Nothing I like more than a champion making a comeback and reminding people who he really is, I'll be rooting for him.

Also, bike looks gorgeous with those colours.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

He'll have to grow up before being able to handle a fight with Marquez on a big bike. 

They said the same about Marquez in 2013.......and look what happened.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

He aint no Marquez...

Marquez  2024 champion.

The question is whether Marquez is still the rider he once was? He's a lot older now and he's carrying a lot of injuries.

I'd love him to beat Rossi's 10......but he's missed out on the last 4 years, and time is catching up on him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The question is whether Marquez is still the rider he once was? He's a lot older now and he's carrying a lot of injuries.

I'd love him to beat Rossi's 10......but he's missed out on the last 4 years, and time is catching up on him.

Getting  on the Ducati will breath a new lease of life into him … seen that already today 

• Like 3

I'm not a Marquez fan at all but I totally admire his tenacity, he's had some shocking injuries to deal with and then a bike that turned to shit .  It's going to be interesting next year but my money is on Di Giannantonio as long as Gresini give them equal bikes .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme is gutted no Rossi has retired ... he had Rossi pajamas , rossi y fronts , proper Rossi bum boy.

I think you're confusing me with our old mate Neil!

Pity we can't get him over here!