Blast from the Past!

XTreme

Remember "Bike of The Month" from the early days of DSUK/MB?

It was when members would submit one pic of their bike taken that month.......and people would vote for the best one at the end of the month.!

If I'm right in thinking that was when @Buckster came out with the legendary one liner "I voted for @MooN because he's a cunt".

I reckon it's time we brought it back.....or some variation of it! 

What you reckon?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Remember "Bike of The Month" from the early days of DSUK/MB?

It was when members would submit one pic of their bike taken that month.......and people would vote for the best one at the end of the month.!

If I'm right in thinking that was when @Buckster came out with the legendary one liner "I voted for @MooN because he's a cunt".

I reckon it's time we brought it back.....or some variation of it! 

What you reckon?

I like it! ?

15 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I like it! ?

As I recall we did get some strange entries.....a mobility scooter was one, not sure if we had a lawn mower or something like that? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Well, Moon might be a cunt, butt, it takes one to know one so that makes Buck a cunt too, unless, Moon isnt a cunt, oy, can of worms..... :littleguy:

Lose or Loose, i always fuck those two up! Still got her in the basement, going to nail her to a wall in my future man cave as a decoration. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Lose or Loose, i always fuck those two up! Still got her in the basement, going to nail her to a wall in my future man cave as a decoration. :littleguy:

If you do a photo will be compulsory ?