Familiar..

Six30

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

This looks familiar..  @XTreme  is this not you or you copying photos from internet ?

That's the pic that's been doing the rounds for years on FB! Apparently taken around 1972/1973.

It completely freaks me out!

73pic.png.9cd09638cace41ee7ab4481aae64fe4e.png

I used to wear a watch on that arm back then as well........broke it falling off one of the bikes around that time and never wore one again.

Hair, clothes, height and build seem to fit.....no idea about the bird though! But they were regularly rotated in that era.

Is it me? I just don't know! The wife doesn't think it is.....but she didn't meet me until 10 years later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's the pic that's been doing the rounds for years on FB! Apparently taken around 1972/1973.

I used to wear a watch on that arm back then as well........broke it falling off one of the bikes around that time and never wore one again.

Hair, clothes, height and build seem to fit.....no idea about the bird though! But they were regularly rotated in that era.

Is it me? I just don't know! The wife doesn't think it is.....but she didn't meet me until 10 years later.

Hang about you could too be the shaggy dancing with scooby lookalike in the background of the pic too he is also sporting a watch om his left wrist

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Hang about you could too be the shaggy dancing with scooby lookalike in the background of the pic too he is also sporting a watch om his left wrist

No......hair is different and he's too blonde! And I never wore shirts with little patterns on them, and then left my shirt tucked out.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It can't be you as your hair is different 

On 08/09/2023 at 13:08, XTreme said:

That's the pic that's been doing the rounds for years on FBI's most wanted! Apparently taken around 1972/1973.

It completely freaks me out that I could be a wanted man, which is why we had to flee to Spain!

The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo