Second Weekend in September!

XTreme

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife left for Copenhagen for 4 days today so I've been left unsupervised again, i have so many things i want to do without the supervision i don't know where to start LOL 

She does like her gallivanting doesn't she 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Me and @Skippy still waiting for you and Mr Slowly to show up over here!

Best we don’t hold our breath Pete……..you know what they say, “If you wanna run with the big dogs, you’ve gotta learn to piss high” 🤣

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Going back to Blighty on Monday and as much as I like wastrels it's not enough to spend my last couple of days in a new Brit Ghetto with a golfing pirate and a teabag hunter 😁

In my world that’s a compliment so I’m ‘avin it. 🤣

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You back with the bikes and Mr Slowly next time?

Definitely. It feels completely different here without them. 

Although he'll being riding straight(ish) down here and I'm riding over to the pyrenees to meet up with a couple of mates to piss about on some mountain roads for a few days first.

🏍️⛰️💃💃💃🍻

• Like 2

The current plan is to just do the well trodden but beautiful roads from a Ride magazine guide. 

This is what I’ve been sent, we’re doing 34-37  

I’m looking forward to it, I like the two I’m meeting up with a lot. Non-bitchy, non-whiny, practical and quietly tough but still somehow very nice peeps.
Cue torrential rain and miserable conditions to rain all over my parade 😁

IMG_1040.jpeg.0ece9a46d75ac79ee0d561fae1d8ca04.jpeg

IMG_1041.jpeg.29e9f5d0d6d0c896c793805bb3d2ede1.jpeg

IMG_1042.thumb.jpeg.6b24d416a7605404145c5002672e5d13.jpeg

Then we’ll go our separate ways. One back to France, one to Blighty and me onto Salobreña 👍

• Like 2

Been out on the dog since 10 this morning, called into a bike shop first to see about changing the Beta and then headed to Hay on Wye using as many back roads with tree canopies as i could to keep the heat at bay, it was slow going as they were narrow but after turning towards Hereford on more open roads the temperature soared, In the trees it was a cool 26c but heading towards Hereford it hit 32c which had me head for home, managed about 150 miles didn't take a single photo because i just rode. every time i stopped at junctions i could feel my body temperature soaring so just kept moving and my arm didn't hurt once in fact I've put off riding the bikes fearing it might aggravate the injury and make it worse but it looks like riding the bike is the physio i needed to fix it, had the perfect excuse to ride and didn't do it wtf is wrong with me lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1