Happy Anniversary

zzzak

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

Been here two years now, what fun.

It's fucking awful isn't it! I didn't think it possible that it could be even worse than it's predecessors......but it's managed it.

But how else could it have gone considering it has the same userbase as the others, plus an additional bunch of rejects that no other forum will take?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's fucking awful isn't it! I didn't think it possible that it could be even worse than it's predecessors......but it's managed it.

But how else could it have gone considering it has the same userbase as the others, plus an additional bunch of rejects that no other forum will take?

I don't think this place is as bad a place as the place with no name yes we've had a few members who rocked the boat and thankfully flounced but I quite like it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I don't think this place is as bad a place as the place with no name yes we've had a few members who rocked the boat and thankfully flounced but I quite like it 

I like @Buckster comedy clips of his bike and trailer etc 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I like @Buckster comedy clips of his bike and trailer etc 

You were never suited to the other place......it always surprised me that you continued to go there.

I ended up taking a few extended breaks cos it done my head in......it was totally fucking humourless!

Just now, XTreme said:

You were never suited to the other place......it always surprised me that you continued to go there.

I ended up taking a few extended breaks cos it done my head in......it was totally fucking humourless!

I liked living on the  edge over there