Indian chick magnet.

Riding though town over the weekend...I'm getting thumps ups from the women...one even stopped next to me and said that's a beautiful bike...better than a Harley....people are just drooling at the bike....then again it could be my superior genes ..?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Riding though town over the weekend...I'm getting thumps ups from the women...one even stopped next to me and said that's a beautiful bike...better than a Harley....people are just drooling at the bike....then again it could be my superior genes ..?

Surely a combination of both. Are you worried you’ll ruin that look with a topbox, Marcel?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Surely a combination of both. Are you worried you’ll ruin that look with a topbox, Marcel?

It's quick detach...I'll only have it on when  im doing overnight rides..I'm kinda anxious to see it on the bike...I might like it more..

• Haha 4

What I don't understand is that despite your superior DNA (which didn't extend to your hair) you always seem to have women problems?

Why is that?

• Haha 2

Well it's almost 4 am here at the moment..I have to be up to catch up on some papers..

I was thinking last night on Rich marital problems and with one swift stroke of my magic wond..I can fix things ..you mentioned she doesn't have hobbies..why don't you do something you both enjoy..that busazukini has to go..I can't see anyone wanting to ride has a passenger on one of those let alone a women with her ass sticking up in the air...those bikes are solo machines plain and simple...and Rich I know it's your dream machine but you can always re-visit the busa when you'll be doing your mid- life crisis..late forty early fifty maybe ...get yourself a proper used touring motorcycle..and explore the country side together...a bike design for two up riding ...a good used wing maybe...you have a family at the moment you could even take your kid with you eventually....it's like a guy owning  one vehicle with a family of 5 and it's a corvette ..makes no sence at all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well it's almost 4 am here at the moment..I have to be up to catch up on some papers..

I was thinking last night on Rich marital problems and with one swift stroke of my magic wond..I can fix things ..you mentioned she doesn't have hobbies..why don't you do something you both enjoy..that busazukini has to go..I can't see anyone wanting to ride has a passenger on one of those let alone a women with her ass sticking up in the air...those bikes are solo machines plain and simple...and Rich I know it's your dream machine but you can always re-visit the busa when you'll be doing your mid- life crisis..late forty early fifty maybe ...get yourself a proper used touring motorcycle..and explore the country side together...a bike design for two up riding ...a good used wing maybe...you have a family at the moment you could even take your kid with you eventually....it's like a guy owning  one vehicle with a family of 5 and it's a corvette ..makes no sence at all.

Fuck all that @busabeast get a van 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

I wouldn't be seen dead on a wing/hardly/Indian, the busa stays and when she's able to go on it again she can till then stiff upper lip and crack on.

Shes currently not being a psycho so all is well

• Like 1