Few pics from vegas.

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

fuck you got on your feet...

Herman Munsters  running shoes ?

Some kind of Merrell hiking running shoe...I blew them out in vegas..my big toe got a blister from all of the walking...had to buy another pair to finish the trip..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well for ffs I'm 60 years old...can't wait to see what you'll look like at 60...

Unfortunately mate if I get to 60 not when I get there you my friend will already be pushing up the daisies 

• Haha 1

Well for ffs I'm 60 years old...can't wait to see what you'll look like at 60...

That twat will never reach 60.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Like how old is Rich....seventeen?...a pre-adult?

40 or so with the mind of a 10 year old, @Six30 likes him for his mind.

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Buckster said:

40 or so with the mind of a 10 year old, @Six30 likes him for his mind.

Even at 60 little Richard couldn't hold a candle to me...bike riding...my sexual prowness..at work...He'd be crying for  his mommy after trying to fallow me for a week...I guarantee it...and I'd probably wip his ass in a bar fight..lol. 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No you dumb cunt....I mean he couldn't fallow deer me or do the same amount of work I do in a week...

Hmmm some strong views there mate about somebody you know fuck all about, id suggest you get to know somebody before being a keyboard warrior.

I'm not work shy in fact far from it, as was proven by my trade plate driving job where in 3 days I works for 60 hours of said time driving for 56 of said 60 hours so I think you're definitely talking shit about me not being able to keep up with your work ethics.

As for anything else of what do you know about my sexual prowess or otherwise?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

And this is where I get the blame for bringing in all the people who follow me round the internet!

Fully agree mate you know you're place what the fuck were you thinking you old fool

Fucking Hell Sac GIF by Hansh

34 minutes ago, busabeast said:

As for anything else of what do you know about my sexual prowess or otherwise?

That you're in love with Six30...haha.

37 for ffs...I have bad new for you Rich...if you continue driving lauries around you'll never make it to 60...sitting on your ass all day and eating trucker style food...it's not very healthy...you're pump will spring a leak before your 50..

That you're in love with Six30...haha.

37 for ffs...I have bad new for you Rich...if you continue driving lauries around you'll never make it to 60...sitting on your ass all day and eating trucker style food...it's not very healthy...you're pump will spring a leak before your 50..

I don't eat unhealthy mate, but anyway who are these lauries I'm meant to be driving I drive lorries