My review on the 1290s

Well after 10,000 km on the bike mostly riden on tarmac. 

First  i had a few minor glitches..I blame it on new model year ..coolant leak...coil on cylinder #2 came unplug from the factory and left me stranded 100 km from home and a right fork leak.

Besides that it's a strong runner and  I don't baby... it seen the Rev limiter many times...the only improvement I did to it is...a one piece high seat wich is night and day compared to the stock one ...I couldn't do more than 100 km before having to pull over cause my arse had no blood moving through it...a touratec clip on wing deflector..great improvement...and a arrow slip on canister...

Fun bike ..handles like a dream ...with and engine match by few for a Vtwin. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well after 10,000 km on the bike mostly riden on tarmac. 

First  i had a few minor glitches..I blame it on new model year ..coolant leak...coil on cylinder #2 came unplug from the factory and left me stranded 100 km from home and a right fork leak.

Besides that it's a strong runner and  I don't baby... it seen the Rev limiter many times...the only improvement I did to it is...a one piece high seat wich is night and day compared to the stock one ...I couldn't do more than 100 km before having to pull over cause my arse had no blood moving through it...a touratec clip on wing deflector..great improvement...and a arrow slip on canister...

Fun bike ..handles like a dream ...with and engine match by few for a Vtwin. 

You know your supposed change gear before hitting the rev limiter 😜

• Haha 2

Not really my cup of tea, but they sound harsh and mean when I see one on the street. Surely it'll be reliable now, hope you enjoy it.

Are you still selling the Harley and keeping this one for all your riding?

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Not really my cup of tea, but they sound harsh and mean when I see one on the street. Surely it'll be reliable now, hope you enjoy it.

Are you still selling the Harley and keeping this one for all your riding?

I figure they can't be worse than the oe one mitas..?  It looks like I will be keeping both.....I do enjoy riding with long legs...

24 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I have to say the little red scorpion is kinda sexy 

20230517_174950.jpg

Why is the rotation arrow pointing the wrong way?

• Haha 1

Just did 330 km on the pirelli..seemed fine enough...few pics from today...first section has no cell service and infested with moose so I set the cruise at 100 kph for about 150 km....the thing is surprisingly good on gas at those speeds...I'd say almost has good has the ct125..

20230520_130844.jpg

20230520_143923.jpg

20230520_144617.jpg

20230520_162921.jpg

• Like 4