I vote to get..

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Buck removed from the mod gig...He has lost his edge not has sharp..tammer since he got the gig...I miss the old nasty cunt..

Wouldn't be happening if @Six30 had got the Mod gig!

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That's better....I feel like you're holding back since the gig...being more polite with the insults...

I don't need to insult you, you just bought a Honda moped. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

well , i might still consider it ...

All the current Mods have won BOTM, how is your performance going on that score?

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I would vote  for your bike if it wasn't so ugly Six30...it looks like Buck and this thing had a love child ffs...

Screenshot_20230503_172126_Chrome.jpg

Six would.

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel said:

I would vote  for your bike if it wasn't so ugly Six30...it looks like Buck and this thing had a love child ffs...

Screenshot_20230503_172126_Chrome.jpg

you or buck have no right or say in calling any  one elses bike ugly ... you both have no street cred or style about you ,you tractor driving gay ice cream shirt lifter noncey gay sandal wearing pair of twats

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you or buck have no right or say in calling any  one elses bike ugly ... you both have no street cred or style about you ,you tractor driving gay ice cream shirt lifter noncey gay sandal wearing pair of twats

Gay.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Insulting Parker Young GIF by CBS

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Oh looks like we touched a nerve...