Mmmmmmmm !!

boboneleg

52 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Wrong way round. Looks like it's falling to bit inside too.

Wish I had room for something as big as that on the Honda, which is playing up again.

I think it's the right way Dave as it's been letting fuel through but as you say it was starting to fall apart internally , probably was going to block the flow eventually.

It was fitted by the previous owner along with a chain that reminds me of the 428 size chains we used to fit to our small bikes back in the 80's where it has stretched soooooooooooooo much 😫

I fitted a Kawasaki part to replace the fuel filter, do you think the engine will blow up now ?

IMG_4553.thumb.jpeg.6a59173e5826420fadf9db2bbf00724f.jpeg

What you say @Tym

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I think it's the right way Dave as it's been letting fuel through but as you say it was starting to fall apart internally , probably was going to block the flow eventually.

It was fitted by the previous owner along with a chain that reminds me of the 428 size chains we used to fit to our small bikes back in the 80's where it has stretched soooooooooooooo much 😫

I fitted a Kawasaki part to replace the fuel filter, do you think the engine will blow up now ?

What you say @Tym

Think it'll reject it and the "dohicky" will pop.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What you say @Tym

Incoming friendly fire so chances are you're be going skywards after fitting it

On 26/04/2023 at 13:00, boboneleg said:

Spot the potential problem 

8AD8046A-019E-4008-9198-75D39D72ECAD.thumb.jpeg.2af510e28ef67f27cd5a119638dfe814.jpeg

You mean the engine doesn't run on metal.... well you learn something new everyday. 

That was a question from Pete, he thought petrol was just a lubricant to help the metal flow better

Season 2 What GIF by BBC Three

• Haha 3