Buck's grand mother times 10.

41 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I say if bucky wants to believe in his imaginary friend/father/being then who are we to say otherwise we should let him be in his little world all of us who know better can rest well in the knowledge that we are the adults in the room

No I'm trying to insult anyone beliefs and like buck have a Christian belief rooted deep in my soul...we're just debating the actual age of the earth.

56 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I say if bucky wants to believe in his imaginary friend/father/being then who are we to say otherwise we should let him be in his little world all of us who know better can rest well in the knowledge that we are the adults in the room

An adult would tune a Hayabusa. 
tamar braxton child GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Yes.

Ok then...the answer your looking for is in the sky...look up at night my friend. 

You also agree they left certain scientific things on the moon...one being a parabolic miror...and did and experiment by shooting a Lazer beam at it and waited for the return reflection..it took roughly 2 seconds for the light to return.

When your looking at the sun ...it's so far away..it take about 8 min for the sunlight to reach us ..so your basically seeing the image 8 min in the pass....are closest star neighbor is about 4.5 light years away..through a telescope it's and image 4.5 years old...closest galaxy to us ..2.5 million light years away...you get the picture  ?

How can the universe be only 6000 years old if you can view images that are 2.5 million years old..?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Ok then...the answer your looking for is in the sky...look up at night my friend. 

You also agree they left certain scientific things on the moon...one being a parabolic miror...and did and experiment by shooting a Lazer beam at it and waited for the return reflection..it took roughly 2 seconds for the light to return.

When your looking at the sun ...it's so far away..it take about 8 min for the sunlight to reach us ..so your basically seeing the image 8 min in the pass....are closest star neighbor is about 4.5 light years away..through a telescope it's and image 4.5 years old...closest galaxy to us ..2.5 million light years away...you get the picture  ?

How can the universe be only 6000 years old if you can view images that are 2.5 million years old..?

Because God is omnipotent.

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Because God is omnipotent.

And I don't disagree...My take is .. it's time for and update. 

What was written long ago..let's face it..you'd be lucky to find anyone who could read or write let alone anyone knowing what a star is or the earth being round...and was written by the knowledge current at the time.

And you shouldn't take everything literal of what you read...and maybe ..possibly the earth is more than 6000 thousand years old.

There I'm done...

You can shoot this in the sin-bin. 

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Happy GIF

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But which God is it your referring to?

There is only one and there is only one mediator between man and God.

This was a thread about evolution vs creation. so can we not get into taking potshots at peoples' beliefs

That's their personal choice and we have no right to comment on that.

Remember the guidelines......."It would be helpful if you could refrain from posting topics of a contentious nature such as those related to Politics, Religion, etc.."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This was a thread about evolution vs creation. so can we not get into taking potshots at peoples' beliefs

That's their personal choice and we have no right to comment on that.

Remember the guidelines......."It would be helpful if you could refrain from posting topics of a contentious nature such as those related to Politics, Religion, etc.."

hows your Vagina tonight .

• Haha 3