Doesn’t Look to Bad

Saul

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Heavy old bastard that CB!

I bet but nice low seat.  I have had heavy old bastards in the past, you get used to it.   👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Saul said:

I bet but nice low seat.  I have had heavy old bastards in the past, you get used to it.   👍

We never thought about weight when we were young.....different story now though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

We never thought about weight when we were young.....different story now though.

and me especially with arthritis in my shoulders , keep it light for me these days

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am a bit younger than you, remember 😘🤣

And when you signed up you were saying you were old.

You didn't know then that you'd walked into an Old Folks Home!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

yes everybody with aches and pains

• Haha 2

One of my favorite bikes the CB1300 especially in red/white, i had the earlier CB1000 it had a low seat height but it was wide i was more tippy toe on that than my Africa Twin you needed a woman's hips to touch the floor on it LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's true, you seem to be coughing yourself to bits for example🤣  seriously, I am glad you are on the mend.   👍

I wouldn't buy that CB really although I do like it, I wouldn't ride it much, just a ball ache to do anything with it unless you are actually riding it.   I got rid of my 254 kilo K100RS for that very reason.  I was offered a tidy K1300RS last week for 2k by a mate, honestly don't want to go there again. If nothing else I would resent buying rear tyres for it constantly.

I like smaller accessible stuff nowadays.   

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

One of my favorite bikes the CB1300 especially in red/white, i had the earlier CB1000 it had a low seat height but it was wide i was more tippy toe on that than my Africa Twin you needed a woman's hips to touch the floor on it LOL

Mandi was taking a good look at one of them in said colours before she got the Cbf. Glad she ended up with the 1000 as it's me pushing them around the back garden to get in/out of the sheds.

• Like 4