WooHoo, cheap Teslas.

zzzak

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

I think my Dacia will see out my driving days...

It's 9 years old now with 66,000 miles on the clocks...plenty of life left in it. 

My Pajero/Shogun Exceed will be 19 on Australia day with 265,000 kms, it uses a bit of petrol but the last fill that I did lasted 2 months and three days, small town living has its advantages.

P1010179.JPG

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, zzzak said:

My Pajero/Shogun Exceed

Did you know that if you drove that here everybody would be pointing and laughing because you'd be driving round in a car with Wanker written on it?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you know that if you drove that here everybody would be pointing and laughing because you'd be driving round in a car with Wanker written on it?

They do similar to that where he lives

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've enjoyed many a good wank and I love the 3.8L V6, leather interior and wooden dash, he who laughs last laughs loudest.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They do similar to that where he lives

I have had a number of people ask me to sell it to them, here they are a very desirable vehicle.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I have had a number of people ask me to sell it to them, here they are a very desirable vehicle.

I meant You’re the wanker, not the vehicle.

They like Mitsubishis in Spain too, it’s just that Pajero there means another thing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant You’re the wanker, not the vehicle.

They like Mitsubishis in Spain too, it’s just that Pajero there means another thing.

I have never had to drive my hand home at 3am nor has it gotten preggers leading to a life of matriarchal slavery, the rest is at best undergraduate humor, also in Spain they had to change Tonto's name in the Lone Ranger as it means something like idiot, love Ortiz anchovies though.

image_2023-01-12_094639621.png

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well there is a wanker inside it so there’s that.

• Haha 2