Henry Cole

Saul

Read his book which was much better than I thought it would be. Can't stand his fake matey stuff, think he's a bit of a knob but now I've watched that I'm surprised what a nervous person he is, jabbering away in incomplete sentences, jumping from one thing to another, unable to sit still, I wanted to shoot him with my diazepam gun, he'd probably need more than one shot 😆 

Anyway it made me feel a bit sorry for him, that's a large front he puts on for everyone, I'm sure the person behind closed doors is very very different. Him saying he's certain he's had a mid-life crisis during covid and mentioning having therapy 3 times, stroking his own ego and quite tellingly physically repeatedly stroking his hair made him look out of his depth, it made me want to say "Henry's not up to it today, find someone else!"

Might just be me but I don't think it's ok to talk about your children's personality traits in such a defining way to the general public. We have a family rule, you don't chat shit about family to other people, it's disloyal and life can be tricky enough without arming the outside world with knowledge of weaknesses or turning a family member you purport to love into gossip. Not that Henry Cole quite went there but family life IMO should be mostly private. 

If you enjoyed that @Saul his book is waaay better, it's well written and enjoyable. 

• Like 2

I not a big fan of his but I do like the Motorcycle show he is on.   I agree with him being a very nervous egotistical sort of a guy, all that nonsense with his hair at the beginning almost had me tuning out.    Was interesting to know a bit more about him, still not a fan but have a bit more understanding about him now.   I do like Jellybean who he clearly loves.   
Not sure I would read his book, I couldn’t make it through Joe Marlers and I do like him.   

• Like 1