Questionable choice

Saul

I am working at Stratton Hospital in Bude tonight and thought it would be a great idea to take my bike and get my first ride of 2023 in.    Not the smartest choice, nothing like doing 42 miles in the dark through thick fog to give you that wtf am I doing moment.   Never made it above 40mph cause I couldn’t see a fecking thing.   To be honest it would have been no better on 4 wheels but at least I would have had a heater and radio.  
At least it will be dry for the ride home tomorrow morning 👍

08DDA2F2-353B-424C-9514-F4A137BF28CF.jpeg

67B0292F-F00E-432E-89D4-7A4778110B80.jpeg

• Like 6

Sometimes you do have to wonder why you go to the extra effort of riding a motorcycle when during a trip you’re cold and uncomfortable and looking at people inside cozy warm dry cars enjoying having their feet not freezing. I don’t mind that on a trip but I wouldn’t go to work 42 miles in thick freezing fogglike you do, you clearly enjoy motorcycling.

• Haha 1

I must admit I did question the logic of taking my bike last night.  Mind you in an hours time I get to ride down the A39 home which is well known as a great biking road and I am looking forward to it.  Great end to the shift, with a warm bed as the goal.  I might even reach the giddy of heights of 41 mph if the wind is behind me.  🤪🤣

• Haha 4