Midwest USA - Autumn 2022

Earache

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Again amazing ride report!

Has for the wing have yet to ride one...I'm 6'1 and the ulta seems comfortable enough it was a late season purchase after the KTM craped out after the fifth time...so the only long distance thing I did with it is about a 600 mile stretch in September...but I do prefer the riding position on the KTM and after replacing the stock seat it was way better...

Thanks. I'm also 6'1" and I think the Wing is made for those around 5'9" or so. We're just a hair outside of the comfort range.

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

They are comfortable, handle well and equipped with everything. Unfortunately they are completely soulless. 

Agree. I think most Honda's are. They start out with good bikes and then just refine them so much that they lose all character. Reliable as fuck but they put you to sleep,

The Wing weighs around 800 pounds and has about 110 bhp - needs more bhp and less weight,

23 hours ago, Earache said:

The big Honda was kinda tough on my hands.  This was the first time I rode it for any distance and the different style grips were inflaming my throttle callous on my hand. Have to get the Dremel tool out when I get home for some surgery ... 

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

to much time alone in hotel rooms you mean

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Earache said:

Goes without saying really

Don't bother with that twat Six30....he has no idea what long distance travel is...all he does is drive around in a van and pulls the bike out and takes pictures...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't bother with that twat Six30....he has no idea what long distance travel is...all he does is drive around in a van and pulls the bike out and takes pictures...

I'd do that too if I could get away with it.

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

If the weather's bad he doesn't even get them out of the van!

• Haha 1