Mini Bimble

Saul

After days of Ice and Gout it was a joy just to get out on two wheels again.    Twas blowing a hooly and pissing down but that didn’t matter just had to get out there.  
First order of business was to de muff the bike, they work well but I just don’t like them.   Not being precious I can pop them back on quickly enough if the temperature drops and needs must.  
Also I had a pair of boots with Gortex that I wanted to try.  The are Gaerne brand, never heard of it but they were only £17 from EBay.  Advertised as worn once and I would believe it they are spotless with no signs of wear at all.    Anyway they passed a 25 mile test in the deluge so hopefully I have got a bargain.  
I was a bit concerned that the bikes battery would struggle in the cold but it fired the bike no issue at all.   
I popped down to Fowey town quay to get a picture next to the Rook with a Book.    Then rode over to Caffa Mill to get a picture of the Bodinnick Car Ferry.  I spent a few weeks working on that.  Twas a lovely job but the boss was an unbearable two hat  so it didn’t last.  
Nothing like a mini bimble to lift your mood, I am a happy bunny for the first time in days, well until the kids piss me off anyway 😉

0C2A27B2-CAFC-4AB7-8D84-5DB04D07FA76.jpeg

D2A49269-3EA1-4C50-9976-AA0A577AD07B.jpeg

A12D4812-2B47-4BBF-94B4-8B4E53A1A4D3.jpeg

781B83D3-4DC4-45AE-9041-BF431ABED319.jpeg

3EE0B40E-DAFE-4C00-8B15-633A14CB2504.jpeg

B8423741-A5EA-4C53-A2F9-81681573BC1B.jpeg

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Saul said:

Twas blowing a hooly and pissing down but that didn’t matter just had to get out there.  

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Great shots Saul......conditions are somewhat disturbing though.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Great shots Saul......conditions are somewhat disturbing though.

The wind was gusting, think we have a yellow warning today.  Himalayan was very stable though, I was being blown around but the bike was rock steady.  😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I spent a few weeks working on that.  Twas a lovely job but the boss was an unbearable two hat  so it didn’t last.  

Those two hats are always wankers :classic_unsure:  Well done Saul for getting out 👍

• Like 1

I think i'm due for a blow the cobwebs off ride haven't started a bike in about 4 weeks. I have bought an ex RAF Gore-Tex jacket to try in the rain but there was no chance i could bring myself to go out in yesterdays weather here 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think i'm due for a blow the cobwebs off ride haven't started a bike in about 4 weeks. I have bought an ex RAF Gore-Tex jacket to try in the rain but there was no chance i could bring myself to go out in yesterdays weather here 

Couldn't you just Photoshop some good weather in? 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its got to look good to start with before it can be made better, if you start with dull shit you end up with bright shit but it's still shit :classic_laugh:

Wise words indeed!

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia