Harsh Reality

Saul

Just now, Buckster said:

I wouldn't want to say you look like a Minion or anything wearing that, but...

Funnily enough I have never seen a picture of you, in my mind I am thinking Shrek and Hagred's progeny 

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Richa is pretty decent stuff from what I've heard.

I am chuffed with it, the Jacket has been great so it made sense to get trousers to match.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Funnily enough I have never seen a picture of you, in my mind I am thinking Shrek and Hagred's progeny 

I have to be careful as it causes the ladies to get overly excited. Marcel too.

IMG_0499.JPG.79142381a81b3a4cfd23ab04c2305be8.JPG

• Haha 5

Just now, Buckster said:

I have to be careful as it causes the ladies to get overly excited. Marcel too.

IMG_0499.JPG.79142381a81b3a4cfd23ab04c2305be8.JPG

Wow that was a good guess.   🤣  I threatened to grow a growler but my Daughters didn't want their mates thinking I was Santa, which to be fair would be accurate 🤣

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Feckin amazing, you are bang on .  @Six30  has a great photo in his photo in his crayon folder :classic_unsure:

this one ... this is how he normally walks the streets of Bonnie Scotland

EBC2083A-9F95-4A12-B2AF-12990CB53454.thumb.jpeg.c0f823592b59ba18272103521988f8be_LI.jpg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Que the most awkward selfie ever.  Went up to Damerells and got myself some proper lined trousers for the winter.  I got Richa's so they match and attach to my Jacket.   Nice and warm riding home from the dealership.     Just gotta fit the Oxford Muffs tomorrow and I should be set for the winter now.

329186805_IMG_82732.thumb.jpg.bfb7421afd15d396fdfd2d941eef381f.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

Looks like a good fit. Like that the trews and the jacket link up.

Shrek and Hagrid 😂

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Looks like a good fit. Like that the trews and the jacket link up.

Shrek and Hagrid 😂

They fit pretty well considering I still have the armour in and am wearing 3 layers and jeans underneath.  I am thinking of work commuting, don't want to have to change when I get there.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

They fit pretty well considering I still have the armour in and am wearing 3 layers and jeans underneath.  I am thinking of work commuting, don't want to have to change when I get there.  

Good plan, toasty! 

They look like they'll be long enough when your legs bent on the bike too - stops the wind going up the your trouser leg n down into your boot.

I found using those ankle/leg warmer things from the 80's to plug the top of my boot kept my feet nice n warm too.

Performing Arts Dancing GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good plan, toasty! 

They look like they'll be long enough when your legs bent on the bike too - stops the wind going up the your trouser leg n down into your boot.

I found using those ankle/leg warmer things from the 80's to plug the top of my boot kept my feet nice n warm too.

Performing Arts Dancing GIF

They were perfect coming home, really warm.  In reality my commute to and from work is between 45 mins and an hour, I am sure they will be great for that.  I know you can spend much more but horses for courses.  They are 31 inside leg which is 3' longer than I need, so they don't ride up when I am on the bike.     It's been a good day when I stopped swearing at the Ebay crap I bought.   

• Haha 2