Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Oh I can read between the lines mate I just enjoy winding people up, could call it one of my hobbies

If you're aiming for the sort of witty one liners we get from Six or Buck It never quite comes off.

The end result is you don't manage to wind anybody up, it's just you repeating the same old thing ad infinitum.

The only thing you actually manage to accomplish is increasing your post count, and making yourself look like a desperate attention-seeker.

It's really strange because I don't remember you like that on the other place.

The Office What GIF

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If you're aiming for the sort of witty one liners we get from Six or Buck It never quite comes off.

The end result is you don't manage to wind anybody up, it's just you repeating the same old thing ad infinitum.

The only thing you actually manage to accomplish is increasing your post count, and making yourself look like a desperate attention-seeker.

The Office What GIF

And that's told him!

And me. 😂 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Office What GIF

I dunno Pete that post sounds like it’s from someone who’s been wound up, let us know about what cos you know how much everyone enjoys a weak spot 😂

eric cartman hat GIF by South Park

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dunno Pete that post sounds like it’s from someone who’s been wound up

Not at all! The guys here that know me personally will tell you that I really don't give a shit what anybody thinks on a personal level.

But in my role as the Admin of this forum who hears from people that don't bother posting much (if at all) any more for various reasons, then I obviously take those points on board.

Nothing wrong with banter or having a laugh obviously......that's what builds a community. People like to come on and have a laugh, but there has to be more depth than that.

We need people to actually make the effort to help us build this forum into something that people will want to visit. On both a personal and informational level.

Now when you consider everybody gets this forum at no cost to them I don't think it's too much to ask.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not at all! The guys here that know me personally will tell you that I really don't give a shit what anybody thinks on a personal level.

But in my role as the Admin of this forum who hears from people that don't bother posting much (if at all) any more for various reasons, then I obviously take those points on board.

Nothing wrong with banter or having a laugh obviously......that's what builds a community. People like to come on and have a laugh, but there has to be more depth than that.

We need people to actually make the effort to help us build this forum into something that people will want to visit. On both a personal and informational level.

Now when you consider everybody gets this forum at no cost to them I don't think it's too much to ask.

Time for a cull? 

Shit!.......I did not think that one through. 😂 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Generally whenever there is any depth someone will turn the conversation into something sex related, usually gay sex but I see that today we are in serious mode. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

If in doubt flat out

they probably only do 10mph... ride through a few puddles and bunny hop over small rocks, then stop and photoshop some pictures.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

The Office What GIF

Bit harsh

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Generally whenever there is any depth someone will turn the conversation into something sex related, usually gay sex but I see that today we are in serious mode. 

Covid jabs have gone directly to his brain

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Depth.... I've heard girth is what matters Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Covid jabs have gone directly to his brain

I thought they jabbed him in the arm , not the A.................whoops!...nearly fell into that trap. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I thought they jabbed him in the arm , not the A.................whoops!...nearly fell into that trap. 

I'd say they jabbed him in the eye with his shot, he seems to be on the rag today

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Haha.
Oh shit I’m thinking the same way as six

he'll be along to ask your advice in a bit .... best not tell him the  next stage is a third arm growing out his forehead

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

he'll be along to ask your advice in a bit .... best not tell him the  next stage is a third arm growing out his forehead

I’m just waiting for him to walk past a giant magnet, can’t wait to see the pics of him stuck to the side of an MRI scanner 😆

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Time for a cull? 

No......there's no nasty or vindictive people on here. All in all it's a decent bunch.

It's just that this place can only survive with new members coming in........that literally is what the future depends on.

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No......I'm simply addressing concerns that members (both current and former) have spoken to me about. Of course there's a place for humour and banter.......but there has to be a balance between that and quality content.

That's why Ride Reports are so important.......look at ours compared to other places!

As an example, Bob is a Mod here......and look at what he does on his bikes. He gets respect not cos he's a Mod but because of his motorcycling! Now look at the Mods on some other forums! See the difference?

Be like Bob!

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

No......there's no nasty or vindictive people on here. All in all it's a decent bunch.

It's just that this place can only survive with new members coming in........that literally is what the future depends on.

No......I'm simply addressing concerns that members (both current and former) have spoken to me about. Of course there's a place for humour and banter.......but there has to be a balance between that and quality content.

That's why Ride Reports are so important.......look at ours compared to other places!

As an example, Bob is a Mod here......and look at what he does on his bikes. He gets respect not cos he's a Mod but because of his motorcycling! Now look at the Mods on some other forums! See the difference?

Be like Bob!

fuck bob and fuck you .... and who's been moaning spill the beans

sorry for that outburst just had a jab

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Be like Bob!

Well iam stuffed,  i can't take a decent photo, and hardly ride, anyway who wants to hear about travels on a "Gay Ped"  😂 

• Haha 2

Also not everyone gets the time to just go out for a ride due to other commitments, I'd love to be able to get out on the bike every weekend but I can't, so ride reports aren't really factoring too much in my posts

• Like 2

Just now, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

Also not everyone gets the time to just go out for a ride due to other commitments, I'd love to be able to get out on the bike every weekend but I can't, so ride reports aren't really factoring too much in my posts

I have unlimited time on my hands for rides, one downside though. 😂 

Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV 😂 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Be like Bob!

Thanks Pete but I think I’ll stick with being myself. 

What happened to your previous missive that everyone’s welcome even if they don’t ride a bike? All a bit judgy for my tastes.