Doctor Cupid's Top Tip

Cupid Stunt

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, I'M NOT A REAL DOCTOR!

Doctor Cupid's top tip:

If you've got a hurty toe causing lots of pain and you notice that the nail is thicker and discoloured it's probably a fungal infection, if it has also become infected under the nail (the cause of the major pain) then get the Dremel out and slowly grind the nail thickness down, don't concentrate on one area for too long as the heat will cause a lot more hurty and sweary, keep going a bit at a time until your face starts getting splattered with pus, this is when you know you've gone far enough and your expert diagnosis was correct, now your left with soggy bits of nail that can be pulled off with tweezers, careful not to stab the hurty part, that gets really sweary then, all evacuated, job done no doctors required though apparently a psychiatrist is recommended

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, I'M NOT A DOCTOR!

toe-nail.jpg

toe-nail-2.jpg

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, I'M NOT A REAL DOCTOR!

Doctor Cupid's top tip:

If you've got a hurty toe causing lots of pain and you notice that the nail is thicker and discoloured it's probably a fungal infection, if it has also become infected under the nail (the cause of the major pain) then get the Dremel out and slowly grind the nail thickness down, don't concentrate on one area for too long as the heat will cause a lot more hurty and sweary, keep going a bit at a time until your face starts getting splattered with pus, this is when you know you've gone far enough and your expert diagnosis was correct, now your left with soggy bits of nail that can be pulled off with tweezers, careful not to stab the hurty part, that gets really sweary then, all evacuated, job done no doctors required though apparently a psychiatrist is recommended

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, I'M NOT A DOCTOR!

toe-nail.jpg

toe-nail-2.jpg

What's next Terry? Circumcision?

• Haha 3