Have you ever hidden from anyone?

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't think replacing a toilet with a pece of cake is going to improve things much Marcel.

People would go for a dump and instead of a pan there's a slice of strawberry gateaux!

That's no help if you're about to drop your fucking guts!

Pete have you ever watch the trailer park boys.... You need to brush up on your Canadian English vocabulary.... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I can remember this one time at band camp.... A female customer came knocking on my door... To put in perspective.. I've been know to flirt with the lady's... I guess my fermone were to potent that day... She stopped at the shop the fallowing day.. And I was taking a floater from work she knew where I lived and my vehicle... The problem was I was living with someone at the time.. Thank God she wasn't home.. I didn't answer the door bell....She still comes to the shop but I did tell her I was seeing someone few days later...It's nothing personal.. If a lady flirts with me I'm happy to fallow around... It's part of the game... 

warren harding band GIF

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Many years ago me and my boss now were working down Cardiff way and decided to skive off for some breakfast in the local garden center which was packed, we were just finishing up and who should walk in, only our boss with the customer, we were down on our hands and knees crawling around under peoples tables trying to find our way to the exit as he walked to the counter we got out without being seen and we couldn't stop laughing about it for the rest of the day still makes me chuckle when i think about it :classic_laugh:

This made me laugh …. I done more or less the same , was at my sisters sitting in the garden with her and the brother in law , I said I’m off now as I went through the house could see two figures standing at the front door, opened it and it was two jehovahs , I invited em in sat em down in the living room and just fucked off and left em there …. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6