Dont troll here.

Tym

I just want to say that I have enough on my plate with looking after my missus due to her health issues, working (when I should have retired 3 years ago), and baling out my bloody son and his awful wife......that I don't need the hassle of trying to sort out disagreements on here as well. While paying for the privilege of doing it.

If this forum changes from being an enjoyable place to chat with friends into an unpleasant burden then I will shut it down without hesitation.

A bit of banter is fine......but when the mood changes then it's gone too far.

So just stop and think before you post things that could cause personal offence. 

• Like 3

I'm not pointing the finger at anybody because misunderstandings can happen.

But we all (old and new members) need to remember that this forum should be a place that people want to visit......not avoid.

Here's the stages:

1. An unpleasant atmosphere which causes people not to visit.

2. Nobody posting so the site becomes a ghost town.

3. End of the road.

Most of us have seen this before......so we need to nip it in the bud at stage 1.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tym said:

Men only website? Think ponder express.

No that's not a good idea Tym... I like having the girls around....i know at times I post some material that's really out there... But I do try my best not to offend anyone... And if I did...sorry girls. 

54 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No that's not a good idea Tym... I like having the girls around....i know at times I post some material that's really out there... But I do try my best not to offend anyone... And if I did...sorry girls. 

You’re dandy Marcel. Pretty entertaining.
As Pete always says it’s the intention that matters and your posts never have any malice in them, saul goodman👍

• Like 3