Be kind to Six

Buckster

I had a heart felt plea from Six today and being the kind considerate sort that I am I have decided to repeat it here for everyone so we can all extend the same kindness to him. He has said he is feeling bullied and misunderstood and begs us all to stop calling him that hurtful word “paedophile” and I agree. 

He has therefore requested that from now on we refer to him by his proper description and the latest group to accepted into the embrace of the new woke society.

Minor Attracted.

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's been very quiet lately!

I think the realisation that he's never going to win TOTY now @Marcel is back has sunk in.

he will be around more now the schools are back.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

I had a heart felt plea from Six today and being the kind considerate sort that I am I have decided to repeat it here for everyone so we can all extend the same kindness to him. He has said he is feeling bullied and misunderstood and begs us all to stop calling him that hurtful word “paedophile” and I agree. 

He has therefore requested that from now on we refer to him by his proper description and the latest group to accepted into the embrace of the new woke society.

Minor Attracted.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single