Just sat here debating if I should.

Swagman

28 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well after going to see said xjr1300 which was a 2015 model and comparing it to the condition to my bikes mine are in better condition, so will keep mine instead and just squeeze them into my shed.

Get a bigger shed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well after going to see said xjr1300 which was a 2015 model and comparing it to the condition to my bikes mine are in better condition, so will keep mine instead and just squeeze them into my shed.

That's unusual, most XJR1300's that I've ever seen have been immaculately kept. That's a shame, but maybe something better will turn up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Get a bigger shed.

When I ordered my shed as asked for a 8ftx10ft...........bastids delivered a 10ftx8ft.....did not realize till all the parts and brackets were laid out on the lawn and I looked at the paperwork. 👿

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

When I ordered my shed as asked for a 8ftx10ft...........bastids delivered a 10ftx8ft.....did not realize till all the parts and brackets were laid out on the lawn and I looked at the paperwork. 👿

I’m guessing the door was in the wrong side otherwise I don’t understand 😁

Had a cabinet delivered today, its for the garage to keep all the motorcycle clothing in one place, with delivery it was £400, expensive for a metal cabinet, layed out the pieces, slotted the side sections into the base and discover they’ve sent some random completely unrelated screws and wooden doweling. FFS!

Look at the state the boxes were delivered in, I reckon they just shoved whatever they found lying about in the box, cheeky feckers. Unsurprisingly they left them by the front door and ran!

2E87CC31-B31C-4EC5-8A76-EB7ED6BF1C83.thumb.jpeg.d486bf3b712050a55e749941948b57cc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m guessing the door was in the wrong side otherwise I don’t understand 😁

Had a cabinet delivered today, its for the garage to keep all the motorcycle clothing in one place, with delivery it was £400, expensive for a metal cabinet, layed out the pieces, slotted the side sections into the base snd discover they’ve sent some random completely unrelated screws and wooden doweling. FFS!

Look at the state the boxes were delivered in, I reckon they just shoved whatever they found lying about in the box, cheeky feckers. Unsurprisingly they left them by the front door and ran!

2E87CC31-B31C-4EC5-8A76-EB7ED6BF1C83.thumb.jpeg.d486bf3b712050a55e749941948b57cc.jpeg

Yes, the door is on the 10ft end. Not on the 8ft end as I wanted.......cannot get the scoot in straight, have to put it in from nearly corner to corner.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

Yes, the door is on the 10ft end. Not on the 8ft end as I wanted.......cannot get the scoot in straight, have to put it in from nearly corner to corner.

Thats annoying. Had exactly the same thing with the shed I ordered to put the recycling bins in. The cart was suppose to just wheel in and out but cos they delivered one with the door on the long side it won’t 😡

Heyho if the parts for the cabinet turn up I’ll consider that a win otherwise I have an expensive large useless U shaped piece of metal stuck in my garage 😆

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats annoying. Had exactly the same thing with the shed I ordered to put the recycling bins in. The cart was suppose to just wheel in and out but cos they delivered one with the door on the long side it won’t 😡

Heyho if the parts for the cabinet turn up I’ll consider that a win otherwise I have an expensive large useless U shaped piece of metal stuck in my garage 😆

It's ok now, but I had to alter the base that I had already laid out for it to stand on.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tango said:

That's unusual, most XJR1300's that I've ever seen have been immaculately kept. That's a shame, but maybe something better will turn up.

True but my bikes are in very good fettle for the age.

• Like 1